Couple Break 'Em. (Part 1)

[COLLECTION] 사.계.한

Park Eunjae//Kim Heechul (Couple Breaker, Client Love)

 

[ Eunjae's POV ]

I sighed as I pressed End Call.

Another girl, crying her eyes out and already pre-ordering a box of chocolates.

I looked through my emails as I tried to find who my next client was: Park Leeteuk.

"Hmph." I said as I called the number my client emailed me.
"Yoboseyo?" I heard on the other line.
"Annyongheseyo," I responded. "This is Park Eunjae, and I got an email a couple days ago saying that you needed a Couple Breaker."
"Ah! Neh," I heard him respond. "I'm so glad you called... I've been having the most rocky relationship with my girlfriend."
"Well, that's what I'm here for." I smiled, even though he couldn't see it.
"I'll text you my girlfriend's number... Oh, and please let her off easy.." He said sympathetically.
I laughed, "Don't worry too much."
"Neh! Thank you so much!" And he hung up.

Wow.. A guy who can't bare to break up with his girlfriend, and he turns out to be the nicest client I've ever had.
Well, he is a softie after all.

"Please let her off easy!" I mimicked in a girlish tone. "Whatever, dude." As I dialed the phone number Leeteuk texted me.

 

[ Heechul's POV ]

"Hey hyung!" I said as Leeteuk got off the phone.

"Thank god for Couple Breakers..." I heard him say.

I chuckled, "You chicken."
"Chicken?" Leeteuk said as he texted something to the 'Couple Breaker'.

"Yeah! Break up with a girl in person! Not through someone else!"
Leeteuk rolled his eyes, "Heechul, get a clue. Breaking up with clingy girlfriends is hard. So hard!"
"Yeah right..." I smirked.
"Hah! Oh yeah?! You're girlfriend's clingy! Aren't you planning on ending things with her...?" He asked me.

I grinned, "I'm playing around with her, you idiot. I'll break up with her LATER."
"Yeah.. When you gain some guts." Leeteuk muttered to himself.
"What's that, hyung?" I asked him.
"NOTHING." He sang, I smirked at his cover.
"Good!" And I slammed my room door.
Stupid Leeteuk... I'll show him!

 

[ Eunjae's POV ]

I sat in the cafe, drinking a hot cup of Americano coffee. I looked over the emails in my iPhone.
"So many requests today!" I thought to myself. I didn't expect so many clients in one day.

Suddenly, I got a call.
"Yoboseyo?" I asked.
"Umm.. Yoboseyo? Um... Are.. Are you the Couple Breaker?"
"Um yes, yes I am. Park Eunjae..." I told him. I never actually got a phone call from a client... It was always me who called first.
In fact... HOW THE HELL DID THIS GUY GET MY PHONE NUMBER?

"Annyongheseyo... I'm Park Heechul... I.. I need help."
Sure, be more obvious.
"Oh! I'd love to help, but I'm backed up with requests... Maybe tomorrow?" I tried to be as polite as possible.
"BUT THIS IS URGENT!"
My eyes widened. Geez! Calm down dude! I frowned to myself, "I'm a first-come, first-serve..."
"Look, I'll pay you DOUBLE! No! TRIPLE! Just help me, please!"
I rolled my eyes, "What do you want..."

 

[ Heechul's POV ]

Damn Leeteuk hyung. I'M SERIOUS.
The crap! He was right all along! BREAKING UP WITH CLINGY GIRLFRIENDS IS HARD.

 

"Jaewon-ah... We can't date anymore." I told the desperate girl standing in front me.
"WHAT?! HEECHUL OPPA! NOOOOOOO~!" She jumped onto me.
My eyes widened at her reaction.
"The ?!" I thought to myself.
"Jaewon... I'm serious!" I tried to shake her off my arm.
"HEECHUL! I WILL NEVER LET YOU GOOOO~!"
"SERIOUSLY JAEWON, YOU'RE ING SCARING ME, NOW LET GO." I was serious this time.
"YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME, HEECHUL. YOU HAVE TO."

 

I. Hate. Her.

Now how was I supposed to break up with her?!

I looked around the living room. Leeteuk hyung wasn't home... He was working. Thank god.

Cuz what I was about to do....
Man oh man. I .

Well, too bad!
Then I reached for Leeteuk's phone and took my cellphone out. I scrolled through Leeteuk's previous calls and did the thing I never thought I'd do: Call the Couple Breaker.
(But of course, I called the 'Couple Breaker' on my cellphone. I'm that sneaky, you know).

I'm so screwed if I get caught. So. Effing. Screwed.

 

[ Eunjae's POV ]

Seriously! This guy has no manners. He's just ranting about how y his love life is.

"Yeah, well. I'm sorry about how it's going for you, but I'm already backed up with requests so..."
"LOOK. JUST CUZ I'M NOT A LIFELESS COUPLE BREAKER LIKE YOU, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST BRUSH ME OFF. I'M SCREWED ALREADY. JUST CALL THE GIRL AND BREAK UP WITH HER. END. OF. STORY." He screamed.
I was so shocked.
So mad.
Oh yeah, this dude's gonna get it.

"Ehem." I cleared my throat. "Well then!... I guess.... I guess I should help you....!"
"YEAH. YEAH YOU SHOULD."
"So text me her number.. And I'll call her!"
"GOOD." And he hung up.

The idiot doesn't know what's going for him. At all.
I snickered as I received the text with the girl's phone number.

I dialed it and put the phone against my ear.
"Yoboseyo? Is this Cho Jaewon? Oh, Annyongheseyo! This is Park Eunjae... And you'll never BELIEVE what I have to tell you..."

 

Oh yes. There's nothing I do Better Than Revenge.

 

[ Heechul's POV ]

Stupid Couple Breaker! The Hell! She shouldn't argue and just do her job! I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a cup of Orange Juice.
"Useless..Eunjae......Leeteuk hyung...Jaewon...Gah..." I muttered to myself.
Suddenly, my cellphone blew up.
I drank down the juice and rushed towards my phone, "YOBOSEYO?"
"HEECHUL!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!"
My pupils became the size of tennis balls as I realized who it was.

Jaewon.

WHAT THE HELL WAS EUNJAE DOING?!?!

 

[ Eunjae's POV ]

I snickered as I explained Heechul's whole plan to Jaewon, explaining how he hired a 'Couple Breaker' and thought that his relationship was going downhill.

"How... How do you know this?" Jaewon stuttered.
"Honey, I'm the Couple Breaker."
"YOU ARE?"
"Yep. But you seem like a nice girl... You deserve a chance." I said sneakily.
".......... Th-thank you.." And the phone call ended.

Mission Complete!
I grinned to myself as I continued with my remaining clients.

 

[ Heechul's POV ]

"Jaewon, I-I can explain.."
"EXPLAIN WHAT? I SAY THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS FINE. AND YOU TALK ABOUT IT TO SOME STRANGER? THAT MAKES ME LOOK BAD! TERRIBLE! STUPID!"
"Well you don't fail at it, either..." I muttered to myself.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" She yelled.
"Just STOP yelling!" I told her.
"This is it. The last straw. I've nearly lost you enough."
"So...So you're breaking up with me?" I asked hopefully.
"NO. I'M MONITORING YOUR HOUSE."
"What?! How?! That's invasion of privacy!"
"I'm moving in."
"THE HELL?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT."
"Watch me."
And I  heard the other line fall dead.

Now how do I explain this to Leeteuk hyung?!

 

[ Eunjae's POV ]

I was happily doing my job when Mr. (A.K.A. Heechul) called me.
I rolled my eyes as I answered the phone, "Yobose-"
"WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard him yell. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BREAK UP WITH HER. WHAT WERE YOU DOING?"
"I told her."
"TOLD HER WHAT?"
"Your plan, Mr. It's-Urgent! The girl was really nice, by the way. Don't know why you wanted to break up with her."
"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? SHE'S FREAKING CLINGY. AND NOW, BECAUSE OF YOUR SORRY , SHE'S MOVING IN."
I laughed in surprise, "Seriously?! Hahaha! Woww... So I'm a matchmaker, now? Haha!"
"Shut. Up."
I stopped laughing and frowned, "What?"
"You messed this up. You fix it."
"Like hell I won't."
"Oh yes you will. I can fire you in seconds, you hear me?"
I was silent for a little bit.
"Is this a threat?" I frowned.
"It doesn't matter, you're fixing what you screwed."
I snorted, "Even if I tried to 'Make Things Right'... I wouldn't know how. I just make things wrong. I'm a Couple Breaker."
"I don't give a damn on who you are!" Heechul gritted in between his teeth. "Just meet me at the bar at six o' clock tonight! We're going to fix what you SCREWED UP."
"What?! NO-"
"OR YOU'RE JOB'S IN JEOPARDY!!!" And he slammed the phone shut.

 

[ Heechul's POV ]

If she doesn't come to the bar... I swear I'll.... DO SOMETHING BAD TO HER.

HOW CAN JAEWON BE MOVING IN?!
HOW CAN I LIVE WITH HER MOVING IN?!

This is all Leeteuk's fault! NO! EUNJAE'S FAULT!
Stupid Couple Breaker!! She was supposed to BREAK UP with Jaewon not send her running back!!
Once I'm done with her and JW, I'm never associating with girls EVER AGAIN.

 

I sat on the couch and stared at the clock in fury as I waited for the hour hand turn to the number Five.
As soon as it did, I went down to the garage and stepped into my car.
My pride and beauty: the BMW Series 1 Convertible.
Or... Or was that the collection of cars my BMW came from?

..............Well, whatever it was.
It was a car.
A nice one.

I can't wait to see what EUNJAE's riding. Probably a hunk of trash. Nothing to roll your eyes at, I'm sure.
She's just a Couple Breaker!!
And how do they even get paid for this stuff?

No, wait. What if Eunjae turns out to be a man?

Holy .

GAHHH. C'MON HEECHUL. YOU HEARD HER ON THE PHONE. SHE'S A WOMAN.
I shook my head a couple times and started up the car.
No way was I going to be overshadowed by Leeteuk hyung.
Not this time.

 

[ Eunjae's POV ]

I'm driving to the bar... And I'm going to end up regretting it...
I mean, this guy named Heechul has obviously drowned in his own self-pride.
It's disgusting.

Okay, okay... So I never met him.
But I can TELL! The way he screamed at me over the phone!!!

I might look soft, but I'm not... I'm probably the toughest girl around. I know what I want, and I'm not afraid to show it.
Who I am is who I am.
That's why I'm a Couple Breaker.... I'm tough for those who can't be tough.
I'm tough for people like that Leeteuk guy... And that Heechul-fat-.
Sorry. I just had to throw that in.

Well, anyways...
I hope the meeting with Heechul won't be too ugly...
What if he hurts me?!

I froze in terror.
Wait... Is he trying to hurt me?
He's a man after all....

Oh, god...

You can't back out, Eunjae. I told myself. You're tough!

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys! So Couple Break 'Em is going to be either a trilogy or four chapter series! I'm really enjoying this!! Thank you for all of your support! It's your enthusiasm that keeps me going :D I'll update soon!

Oh,
and the recent drama on Jjong and Saekyung... Just to let you know, I'm Korean American... And I know how the entertainment business works because a family member manages Cube Entertainment... So I'm here to tell you guys: JJONG AND SAEKYUNG'S RELATIONSHIP MAY BE FAKE.
Saekyung's anti-cafe is piling up, but this is also giving her tons of attention. Once "Jjong and her break-up"... The anti-fans will stop bothering her... But everyone will know who she is.
I'm SO AGAINST THESE KINDA STUFF, THOUGH. It pisses me off. -________-

Well anyways...
Thank you! Keep sending in those applications! HWAITING~