Follow Me (Part 1)

[COLLECTION] 사.계.한

Choi Taehyon//Minho and Henry (Student and Teacher Love)

 

"This is so stupid," I groaned, dragging my luggage behind me. "I can't believe we're going back."

Henry chuckled, giving me a glance, "Hurry!! We're going to miss our flight."

"Let's keep it that way..." I grumbled, sitting my down. "It's four in the morning!! Who told you to schedule the flight so early?!"
Henry gave me a toothy smile, "C'mon! I'm wide awake! Cheer up, you little munchkin."
"Shut up..." I sneered, standing on my feet again. "You just like seeing me go through torture."
"As if I enjoy watching you suffer," He pinched my cheeks cutely, to which I rubbed them.

"Ouch."

He laughed, "Now hurry!"


Henry and I were best friends since preschool. He was Chinese-Canadian and I was Korean. We were flying out to Korea for an exchange program, letting us board and take a whiff of it's culture. Despite my heritage and Korean roots, my language was seriously limited. I nervously bit down on my lip, not really knowing what to expect.

 


"Hello? Hello.... Earth to Taehyon?"

I snapped out of my daydream, averting my attention to a tall beautiful boy.

He's so handsome...

His black orbs stared into mine, leaning over to meet my gaze.

"Um.. I'm Minho, you're tutor?" He rubbed the back of his neck. "I heard I was supposed to help you with your Korean."

It took me a second to wrap my head around what he said, "Minho? Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm Taehyon!"

"Yeah, I know." He grinned sheepishly, shaking my hand. His was so soft, and I felt myself blush.

"I speak English okay, I guess." He said shyly, biting down on his lip.

"You're English is great!" I assured him. "So when's our first lesson?"

"Tuesday after-school. I'm a third year. You're a first-year, am I right?" I nodded in response. He leaned back, "Alright then! I'll see you around!" He waved goodbye and slung his backpack over his shoulder.

I was smiling to myself.

I was extremely lucky to get such a handsome boy as my tutor.

 


I wasn't concentrating as Henry walked me home, "Taehyon? You're seriously out of it..."
"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts, averting my attention to the boy beside me. He immediately stopped, putting his hands on my shoulders, "Is something up?"
I looked at the ground, unsure of what to say.

"I..I guess you could say that I met an extremely cute boy?" I felt my cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

Henry released his grip, looking sort of distraught, "Oh.."

"Yeah..." I looked up, smiling. "He's my English tutor, haha."

"Oh, is that so?" He seemed less than ecstatic. Hmm... Was something wrong?

"Henry...Are you okay?" I asked, concern enveloping me.

He was silent, staring off into space. I tried to find his gaze, but he did his best to keep it away from me.

"What's wrong-"

"So I guess we don't have a chance, huh?"

What? What was he talking about?

"Excuse me-"

"I'm just your friend. Your brother."

"Of course-"

"Oh, I see." His long legs strode past me, not letting me catch up.

"Henli!" I called out, reaching for his shoulder, but he barely gave as much as a glance as he walked farther away from me.

 

So I guess we don't have a chance...
I'm just your friend... Brother...

 

"Henry..." I whispered. "I didn't know you were in love with me...."