Sophia

Once & Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday afternoon, and it was nearly dinner when Sora’s mother cooked. They got lots of food to eat and they could not take it anymore. So her mom decided to give Kris and she told Sora to give the food she cooked. Sora approves to do it since her mother does not know what she gave to Kris. Sora packed nicely the food she was about to give Kris and said goodbye to her mom.

But Sora did not know where Kris’ apartment is so Sora went to ground floor.

“Hey, good evening” Sora greeted Gina with English since she doesn’t know how to speak chinese, only her mom. “Ms. G-G-Gina?” She stared at Gina’s uniform label, looked and smiled at her.

“Yes? How may I help you?” Gina replied her using English too. Every staffs in Mr. Tan’s building knows how to speak English, even Kris.
“Hmm.. I.. ask… kris.. where?” Sora admitted to herself, she was hesitant to ask questions since (1) she doesn’t know how to speak chinese and her English is not fluent. (2) she hopes Gina would understand her. (3) she is asking where Kris is.

Just when Gina was about to answer question, Kris went in from the outside with a kid.

“Oh, there’s Kris” Gina pointed at where Kris is. Sora looked back and she was surprised when she saw Kris and the cute kid. Since when she was little, she wanted to have a little sibling, probably a brother, but it didn’t happen.

“Hey” Gina walked to them and greeted Kris. He looked at him and to the kid he was holding. The kid was just looking back and forth at Sora and Kris.
“Hey, what’s up?” Kris asked to Sora and smiled.
“Hey, my mom told me to give this to you. She cooked too much food and she wanted to give this to you” Sora said and gave the pack lunch that she arranged.
“You don’t have to do this but anyway, thanks” Kris smirked at her and took the food.

“Oppa, let’s go” The kid tugged Kris’ t-shirt with her free hand. Sora saw it and thought it was cute seeing Kris with the kid. He see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter