Neighbor

Once & Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mrs. Joo, here are the keys. It has the original, spare and the bathroom key. Kris, can you lead them? It’s room 307, in front of the staircase, in the corner?” Gina instructed Kris as she looks on to the map and she smiled to Kris and to Mrs. Joo.

“Alright” Kris replied to Gina and went forward to help them carry their buggages. “Happy stay Mrs. Joo!” Gina added as they headed to the elevator.

Kris helped them to carry their bags. Their room is just two blocks away from Kris’ room so it became easy to Kris to help them. There were just five people in the elevator, Mrs. Joo, Sora, Kris and the old couple. It was quiet inside but then Mrs. Joo talked to Kris.

“Thank you very much for helping young man” Mrs. Joo bowed and smiled at Kris. Sora bowed at Kris and she smiled too. Kris also bowed to them and smiled to both of them. “Just call me Kris. I also live here, just two rooms away from yours. I help Mr. Tan to orient all some of the takers here” Kris said to Mrs. Joo and the bell rang.

“Here is third floor. Each floor has seven rooms”
“Thank you Kris. You are such a good young man” Mrs. Joo patted Kris’ shoulder and warmly smiled at him. He placed down their bags while Mrs. Joo was inserting the keys. The door opened and he let the women walked inside first. He followed them and he was told that to just drop their bags on the floor.

Kris bowed for the last time before going to his room. Just by when he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter