Prologue

Once & Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora enjoyed the cold breeze that touches her skin. Indeed, it was affine day to stroll around the park. Surrounds her were colorful canopies, a mascot selling colorful balloons in different shapes, a man who paints a young lady and different persons whom she is sure in herself that this will be the only time she could see their faces.

The place, the environment, the people and overall were different from China – where she once lived.

In her mind, she doesn’t know why she rambles around the park alone. Though Sora has many friends in her life, she finds strolling alone relaxing – she could reflect on things happening in her life and so she could buy her things without any people’s opinion. Sora is an independent woman as she thinks of herself.

It’s been a nearly thirty minutes since she started roaming around and her tummy was calling her attention. The smell of different Korean street foods tickled her senses and that’s the time she decided to buy pancakes. The Korean street food, she misses it. It reminds her of her mother whom she really loves. As she eats her pancakes, she still rambles. She roamed around but she does not know where to go.

The ferris wheel and the mini carousel in front of her fascinated her. She stopped just in front of the rail and thought of the memories she left behind in China. A smile crept on her face. But then, Sora needs to go. She needs to buy the things she needed for her house and maybe s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter