City

Once & Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow came, and it was already Sunday. It was the day Kris really likes. Besides from getting a free day to rest, Kris gets free lunch or dinner from Mr. Tan which he, himself delivers it to Kris’ unit. Kris wanted to see Sora again and he wanted to give Sora the food Mr. Tan gives. For today, it was different from the usual. Mr. Tan gave the food to Kris in the morning since he has something to do on noon. It was a soup with dumplings on it. It was cold weather today so Mr. Tan gave him soup.

“Woah! Is it soup?” Seungcheol, Kris’ half-brother, asked his brother.
“Wait wait! Don’t eat yet!” Kris slapped Seungcheol’s hands, stopped him from getting dumplings.
“Why? Aish. The soup will get cold if we don’t eat it”
“Just wait” Kris hurried outside. It left Seungcheol confused and kind of irritated. He was irritated knowing that he still needs to wait for his return. He can’t eat without Kris, that’s a rule thought by their mother.

Kris went outside and headed towards Sora’s unit. He hopes that he could persuade Sora to go with him. He wanted for her to try the soup. His shyness and awkwardness toward her lessen since yesterday so he was confident. She quickly opened the door when he knocked on the door. She was still wearing pajamas and sando that time so she was shy to confront Kris. But then, Kris doesn’t mind.

“Hey, I just wanna ask if you wanna come with me?” Kris asked her and it made her surprised. She looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter