I still love you (short sneak peek )

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi POV:

Omg! Naeun ah! Congrats! Since so long you had a crush on Myungsoo oppa...and you did it! I am so happy for you! Yahhhh Bomi-ah don't say it at loud!- Naeun said. Ah! Naeun is really red! She is really embarrased! Well... the truth is that Myungsoo oppa seemed embarrarased too and that was not my idea.... Well changing themes is already 12 o' clock maybe I should leave now.. I promised that I will go back home early to my dad... he camed to my house yesterday... so yeah... Oh! okay- Naeun  said. I think is late too- Chorong said. Yeah and maybe I need to go what happened to Eunji though-Sungyu said. OH Okay! Now everyone can leave if you want!-Naeun said, a little bit tired. Well still thank you for the great party! Have a wonderful night! And we, everyone leaved the house... Chorong unnie went with Woohyun, Hayoung with Sungyu oppa, don't mindunderstand they lived near each other, Naeun stayed ata home obviously with Myungsoo oppa, and finally Hoya oppa was walking me to home. It was a quiet night and a lot of shiney stars were at the sky, and then suddenly.... BEEP BEEP!!! A car was coming near, *crash* Oppa, oppa! Are you okay? were are you?! I'm here-he answered. Are you okay Bomi-ah?-he said. I'm sorry  couldn't help you...-he murmed. Is fine oppa and you..are you sure you are okay? Yes I am-he replied. That car just apologies us and went back.... I had a little cut in my hand..Hoya oppa stood me up and grabbed my hand I think he didn't noticed it...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter