Soft.

We're Different...But...

 

“u-ugh..l-let go of me...” donghae said as he open his eyes. He gasp and quickly push away the figure from him. kyuhyun quickly bring donghae next to hyukjae and said, “what do you want ,bastard?” Hyun smirked and said, “obviously, i want him back” and he point at donghae who is shivering badly.

Kyuhyun look at donghae who is hiding his face in kyuhyun’s chest.

Kyuhyun then gasp and said, “no way, there’s no ing way i’ll give him back to you.”

Hyun then sigh and lean against the wall, “Damn, you remember too? ah , this is bored.”

Hyukjae then look at kyuhyun with a confuse face.

Kyuhyun then give hyukjae a i’ll-explain-later face.

Hyukjae nod.

Hyun then look at hyukjae and smile, “Oh, another newcomer?”

Hyukjae smirk and said, “Well, well, what have we got here for dinner?”

Hyun growl and appear in hyukjae, grab his cloths and said, “what did you say?”

Hyukjae’s eyes turns red and said, “I said, i need some blood for me to taste.” And punch hyun’s stomach, making the later fall onto the ground and hyukjae attack hyun’s neck, his blood for merely 30 seconds before he stand up and spit some of the blood to the floor.

“Tch, no that nice.” Hyukjae said as he wipe hyun’s blood away from his mouth.

Hyun then cover his neck and said, “Bastard..”

Hyukjae smirk.

“Well, just to tell you earlier, i’m not that good in controlling my lust towards blood. If you value  your damn life,get the hell out of here.” said hyukjae.

Hyun ignore what hyukjae say and look at donghae, who is still hiding his face in kyuhyun’s embrace.

Hyun smirk and kneel in front of donghae, cupping donghae’s chin, and force the other to look at him.

“I’ll keep on hunting you down until you’re mine, baby,” and kiss donghae’s shivering lips.

Hyukjae who saw the kiss quickly grab hyun’s collar and punch his stomach.

Hyun smirk and said, “Someone is jealous here.”

Hyukjae was about to attack him when hyun dissappear.

 

“sssh, donghae ah,, it’s okay, i’m here.” kyuhyun comforted donghae.

Donghae have calmed down a bit.

Hyukjae then look at donghae and sit in front of him, “Who is that guy?”

Instead of donghae answer, kyuhyun answer hyukjae, “It’s... Hyun, many people will mistake him as me, because we look exactly the same. But just to tell you earlier, we’re not TWINS.”

Hyukjae nod. Donghae look at kyuhyun with a confused face.

“How did you know about hyun?” asked donghae.

Kyuhyun stiffen.

What should i answer him? should i say to him that ...’

“He’s a pure vampire,” said hyukjae simply.

Donghae nod and snuggle clsoer to kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun silently thank hyukjae for saving him. hyukjae smile.

 

The dinner resume, after kyuhyun place a sleeping donghae in his room.

“Hey, kyu ah.”

“Ne?”

“Do you think you want to move here with us?”

Kyuhyun look at hyukjae.

“Are you sure you want me to move in?”

Hyukjae nod and place his chopstick, “Since... you’re worried about donghae.”

Kyuhyun smilr softly and said, “i’ll try to ask the teacher.”

Hyukjae shook his head and said, “Nah, just move in without the teacher’s permission. Teacher will not know.”

Kyuhyun nod in agreement. “Yeah , it’s not that they live in the dorms.”

Hyukjae grin and said, “So..when shall we help you with your things?”

Kyuhyun smirk, “Tomorrow.”

Hyukjae’s mouth form an ‘O’, “b-but..”

“no uh, no but, eventhough you got class on Sunday.”

Hyukjae pout and said, “arasso.”

 

A few hours after dinner, kyuhyun then said, “Yah, hyukkie hyung,i’ll sleep with donghae..can i?”

Hyukjae smile softly and nod, “Of course, nothing can stop you.”

Kyuhyun smile and hug hyukjae goodnight before he walk towards donghae’s room and enters it.

 

Kyuhyun sit on donghae’s bed, watching the sleeping face of the sleeping boy.

Kyuhyun smile softly and carass his younger brother’s cheek before placing a kiss on donghae’s cheek.

He then slip into the blanket, facing donghae’s back.

He was about to place his hand on donghae’s wrist when donghae turn around, donghae’s face facing him.

Donghae then snuggle closer into kyuhyun’s chest and smile softly, “Hyung..”

Kyuhyun flinch when donghae said that.

wait, did he know?’ kyuhyun thought.

“hyung..where were you...who are..you...” said donghae in his sleep.

‘he lost his memories? But how come?’ thought kyuhyun.

“hyung..saranghae...” said donghae with tears slid down his cheek, before kyuhyun wipe the tears away with his thumb.

“Nado saranghae donghae ah..” said kyuhyun softly and kiss donghae’s lips, before he fall asleep.

 

Hyukjae who is outside donghae’s bedroom smile softly when he heard the soft conversation.

“Cute.” He said softly before he walk into his room.