Prologue you can call it

We're Different...But...

 

“Ommo! It’s hyukjae!”

“Kyaa! Soo handsome!!”

“Who is lucky enough to sleep with him in the same room in the dorm!?”

Those annoying girls. Seriously annoying. I look at them and flash a smile at them ,which latter make them having a major nosebleed. Ain’t going to be responsible for that. I hide my smirk. Yes, I’m Lee HyukJae, the son of Heechul and Hankyung, who is both manager of SM Entertainment. I look like i’m a normal human, but i’m not.

            I’m a half human half vampire. If you guys want to know, my umma, Heechul is a vampire. That explains umma’s soft and milky white skin. His beauty is beyond perfect. And now, i know why appa can fall for umma. Meanwhile, my appa, Hankyung is a human. But he’s not one now, after umma bite him.

            Umma and appa both work as manager in SM Entertainment. The place where they trained the dancers, singers and actors. And just to remind you all, not all of the trainee in SM Entertainment is a human. *smirks*

            While me, umma and appa’s only son is still schooling. Umma wants me to learn how to be independant so umma send me to this boarding school. Like what the fangirls say, yes, i still slept alone, no room mate yet.

            Now, back to my situation, i walk towards the dorm, which is located a few kilometres away from the boarding school. It’s past 3pm right now. I sigh and reach for my key in the pocket before i open the main door. I walk in my room and throw my bag at the sofa.

            I do some stretching before i walk towards the varendah and enjoy the scene. I then look around and spotted the workplace of my parents. Smilling softly, i get dressed and ruffle  my red hair before i sprinted out of my room, towards my parent’s workplace.

           

“oh~ hyukkie!” umma said and hug me. “Welcome home, baby~ how was your day in school?” I laugh at umma and said, “I’m home,umma. Still the same annoying girls.” Appa then look at me and smile, “Hyukjae, don’t say in that way, one day ,if you fall in love with either one of them,appa is not going to help you~”

            I pout and umma pull me closer to him, “They don’t know about your species right?” I smile and shook my head, “Of course not.”umma smile at me and ruffle my red hair again. “Okay, trainees~ Get back to your position and resume our pratice!”

            “Dhe!” said all the trainees. I look at the trainees and smile when i saw some of their eyes is red. Indeed, like what i told you guys earlier, not all trainees in SM is human. Some of them is like me, half vampire, half human. Some of them is purely vampire. Minho then look at me and bow a little before he smile. I smile back at him.

            Minho is one of the purely vampire. His parents is the famous couple in SM industry. Jonghyun and Key. Taemin, minho’s crush is like me, his parents was a noble vampire, which he didn’t want to tell to us. But, eventhough taemin is like me, he’s extremerly good in dancing, especially chest popping. I take a sit next the big glass and monitor their move. Umma look at me and appears next to me in a split second, “Hyukjae, what are you thinking about hmmm?”

            I smile and shook my head, “Just some school stuff..”

            Umma then let out a smile and said, “you know what? Umma can feel somebody is going to be your roomate. Somebody..who is purely human.” I gasp and look at umma with horror in my eyes. “B-but..umma..w-what if i ended up bite him...?”

            Umma look at me and sigh dramatically, “That’s what umma worried too...”

            I then look at umma and said, “Please...”

            Umma then look at me and sigh, patting my head , “It’s okay hyukjae..”

            I furiously shook my head and said, “It’s obvously not okay! I’m not good at controlling my lust towards blood yet!!” Umma look at me with his red eyes. “Hyukjae, trust me.” Hyukjae look at his mother and shook his head.

            Sighing another time, heechul pull his only son into his hug while resume his monitoring his trainees. Hyukjae is still being hug by his mother just snuggle closer to heechul and hope that there’s no one is going to sleep with him. Not with a human..



 

Oh God!!! :DD a few minutes after i published this new story there's already 5 subscribers!! thanks!!! *cries happily in the corner* thank you dear readers~ love you!! <33 I hope you like the 1st chapter! currently working on the 2nd one! ^^ love ya! -fishy- please do drop comments yea?