New

We're Different...But...

 

“uh...” i said and open my eyes. I look at appa who is looking at me with his smile, “Wake up already, you baby big boy?” I yawn and snuggle closer to appa, “Where are we? What happend?” Appa chuckle and said, “You’re sleeping in umma’s embrace in the practice room just now. You’re tired?” I nod and said, “Yeah,kinda..”

            Appa then place me on the sofa in his office and he walk towards his table where he later rest himself. I sigh and lay on the sofa again. My eyes stare at the ceiling blankly and thought about umma’s saying earlier. Sometime the things umma said came true.

            That, i don’t mind. But if a human boy came and stay in my room, i’m so going to haunt omma. I can’t control my lust towards blood yet... After a few minutes, i walk out of appa’s office after i place a blanket on appa’s sleeping figure. I walk down the hall, just to meet with umma, staring outside the window.

            “Umma...” i said.

            Umma then look at me and smile, “Ah, you’re awake, my poor baby~ how are you right now?” I smile and nod. I then said, “what are you doing here? the pratice is over already?” Umma nod and carass my hair. “Yeah, the practice has already ended..”

            Umma then look at his watch and said, “Hyukjae, you need to go back to your dorm, it’s late..” I look at umma’s watch and gasp.”Yeah, you’re right, got to go umma. See  you soon.” And peck umma’s cheek before i run towards my dorm.

            In only 2 minutes, i reach my dorm and jump to the bed.

            “Damn, today..is really tired..What’s wrong with me? I never feel this tired...”

            I then stare at the ceiling once again before i gaze upon the empty bed besides my bed. I started to shiver whenever i think about the human boy. Okay, i am a half human, half vampire, but most of my personalities is vampire’s. I need to be feed with blood, no matter what type of blood. That’s it, only when i feel thirsty.

            I then walk towards the varendah and enjoy the cold night scene.



 

The next day...

DAMN! I’m late~ oh wait~ i have no class...hmm? i got a CLASSSSSSSS!!!! I rushed towards the bathroom and do my morning routines before i rush towards class, where all the fangirls fainted(some have major nosebleed, some died, some had ovary explosion) whenever i walk.run past them.

            I walk into my class tiredly and slump onto my desk,preparing to fall asleep when kyuhyun suddenly poke my side, jolting me up and look at him, with irritating eyes. He then look at me and snorted. Good thing he’s a maknae , if he’s not, i might torture him.

            He’s kyuhyun. He’s a damn genius, he skipped few grades. But there’s one  thing i don’t know about him, his mysterious past. He refuse to tell me, oh, he’s a pure vampire. That can explains the beauty of his face. He then said, “Tired, hyukjae?”

            “Where is your formal language, maknae?” i said and glare at him.

            Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out at me and i giggle, ruffle his hair, eventhough he’s mean, he’s cute too! he then said, “Hyung, i can feel someone is coming to this class today..” My body started to get stiff and kyuhuyn said, “H-hyung?” “A-a-ah..nothing..j-just tired..” he then look at me weirdly.

            30 minutes later, a teacher came into the class along with a brunette hair colour. The teacher then smile at us after we all sit down, “Students, there’s a new boy who will study with us started from today. Sweetie, please introduce yourself.”

            Sweetie!? Sweetie she call him!? Such...ARGH! damnit, let it go hyukjae..

            All our gaze focus on the boy, the boy lift up his head and bit his lower lips.

            “u-umm... I’m donghae..L-lee donghae. Nice to meet you guys..”

            I keep on staring at the boy, he’s...somewhat..beautiful.. Kyuhyun  seems to be stiff. He look pale. I look at him and said, “K-kyu?” he look at me and smile, “I’m okay..” “okay,donghae, you may sit next to hyukjae, the red hair right there. Oh and during recess please do meet me in the staffroom okay sweetie?”

            Donghae nod his head like a puppy and walk towards me.

            “u-um..” he said.

            I let out a chuckle and said, “Just sit, i’m not going to harm you. I’m hyukjae. Nice to meet you.” “D-donghae..” he said and look away. I then steal a glance at kyuhyun, who is looking at donghae, with somewhat sad eyes. What? Did this two ever meet..?

            We then continue our studies. Everybody is studying. But not me and kyuhyun. My head is spinning, this familiar feeling. I quickly ask permission from teacher to go to te toilet, dragging along kyuhyun.

            “Hyung!? You alright!?” kyuhyun said as he piggyback me to the toilet. I shook my head.

            We reach the toilet and i wash my face. Kyuhyun then patted my back and see my reflection in the mirror. He gasp. “H-hyung! Your eyes!” i look at my eyes and gasp. “D-damn...” my body grow weak and i have to lean against kyuhyun.

            He then check my temperature and said, “S- my blood.” I gasp and look at him.

            He then said, “F-faster!!!!”

            My eyes turns to a darker red and attack kyuhyun’s neck agressively. I his blood for 1 minute and let go of him. “s-s-sorry...” i said. He then smile and said, “No, it’s okay..you really need to learn how to control your lust towards blood..”

            I nod. Kyuhyun smile and ruffle my red hair. I wash my face and said, “How come your eyes is not turnnig red?” he thenkeep quiet for a while before he say, “I-i-i’m used to it..” i look at him questionly and said, “donghae’s blood is addictive and sweet, that’s what i hear in my head when i was your blood.”

            “Have you two ever meet?” i ask him.

            He flinch when i ask that. “N-no. We never meet before.”

            I sigh and said, “Whatever, i guess it’s about your oh so mysterious past,” Kyuhyun then glare at me and hit my head playfully before we walk towards our class. This time, i catch donghae looking at the window, not paying any attention to what teacher say. I must say, in donghae’s brown eyes, there’s something bothering him.

            Kyuhyun seems to be stiff again and i calm him down, dragging him towards his seat. I sit next to donghae and tried to ignore his delicous blood scent, damn it, i wanna tast- NO LEE HYUKJAE!!! DON’T!!!



 

Recess come so slow like a turtle, maybe slower than the turtle~ oh well, i then wake donghae up, yes, he was sleeping, when teacher is teaching. When i touch his skin, i gasp at the hotness of his skin, is he having fever?

            Kyuhyun then look at me and nod. Oh great, he is having fever. Such unlucky day for him.

            I was about to wake him up when kyuhyun stand next to donghae’s table and squad down next to the sleeping boy. He then said softly, like a soft melody, “Donghae..Donghae..hae ah, wake up, it’s recess time already..”

            The mention name then wake up and yawn. “A-ah, thanks,kyuhyun-sshi..” said the sleeping boy.

            Kyuhyun smile and shook his head, “Just call me kyuhyun. You need to go to the staffroom right? You don’t want the teacher to wait for you right?” Donghae smile at him and said, “Ne, thanks, kyu ah.” Donghae then smile at me before he walk out of his seat and went to the staffroom.

            Kyuhyun then pull my hand up and said, “Come on ,hyung, i need to go to the canteeennnnn..” I smile and ruffle his head. “ne~”

            While kyuhyun is talking to me about his obsession with game, i think about some thing. The way kyuhyun call donghae is like a older brother called his younger brother. And what’s with the sudden nickname;hae? I then steal a glance at kyuhyun. I guess, these 2 ever meet.

 

The first day for donghae ended already. i lazily walk towards my locker and hit my head. Damn sleepy and hungry.. a chuckle is heard from behind me. “Stop your laughing, you game maniac.” Kyuhyun then laugh and said, “Yah~ i never thought you’re this weak~”

            I then glare at him and said, “Well, sorry to be a weak hyung.” Kyuhyun smile and said, “Hey, hyung, tomorrow’s Saturday, you got any programme?” I keep quiet for a while and said, “Nope! Why?” i then keep my book in the locker and kyuhyun lean against his locker, “Just..can i .. um.. go to your room hyung?”

            Okay, this is weird. I mean. It’s awkward. This is the first time he wanted to go to my room. I smile at him and said, “Sure!” Kyuhyun smile. He then look at his watch and said, “I got to go! see you tomorrow hyung!” and he vanish into thin air.

            I smile and walk towards my dorm. I open my door and walk inside. Donghae, who will be his roomate? I then open the varendah and enjoy the evening scent. Should i visit omma and appa???? Shoul- oh there’s minho! I wave at him. he smile and waved back at me.

            Shou- oh there’s omma! “ommaaa!!” i said and wave at omma. Omma smile at me. wait, omma!? What the  hell is he doing!? I then look at minho, grabbing some of omma’s magazine. I chuckle. I bet omma is blushing very hard right now.

            Just then , a knock is heard on my room door. I walk and turn over the door knob. Just to meet with donghae. Donghae look at me with shocked expression and so as me. “d-donghae?” i said out. He nod and said, “H-hyukjae..right? the teacher said.. i’m going to be your roomate..”

            WHAT THE !!?