7

We're Different...But...

Kyuhyun’s breath hitched. Donghae quickly looked at Kyuhyun and said, “K-kyu! A-are you okay?” Donghae grabbed kyuhyun’s hand and carassed it. kyuhyun nod and said, “y-yeah..” Heechul looked at donghae before he looked at Hankyung with a sad face.

                ‘There’s nothing we can do if he don’t remember chullie..’

                ‘B-but..’

                ‘Chullie, remember before Hyo Hee dies, she said to the both of us  not to tell donghae about the real him..’

                ‘I know.. b-but.. donghae.. i can’t stand looking at him, wandering about where is his brother!’

                ‘Chullie..’

                ‘He also don’t know that his brother was just next to him! hankyung dear, please please do something!’

                Heechul looked at Hankyung with desperate and teary eyes. Hankyung, who can’t stand it if tears fall from heechul’s beautiful eye nod and placed a kiss on Heechul’s cheek.

                Hyukjae entered the living room and sensed a tense atmosphere. He placed the drink on the table and said, “W-what’s wrong omma? Appa?” Hankyung smiled and shooked his head. Hyukjae turned his gaze to Donghae who looked at Kyuhyun’s pale face . “Kyu are you sure you’re alright?” donghae said. Pure concern is heard from his voice.

                Heechul then looked at hyukjae and mouth, “We need to talk later hyukkie.”

                Hyukjae nod.

 


 

“h-hyo hee?” Heechul’s voice echoed the now deserted palace. “Hyo hee? Where are you dear?” hankyung who walked next to Heechul then said, “Kwangmin? Where are you both?” As they are about to walked towards a certain corner, Heechul heard cries from one of the room. Looking at each other, both heechul and hankyung sprin towards a room next to kitchen where heechul later can smell death flying in the air.

            Ignoring the filthy smell, heechul open the door knob and both heechul and hankyung are surprised to find Hyo Hee sheild both her children while Kwangmin fight with one of the high status dracula. Kwangmin saw the both of them and said, “Bring Hyo hee and the kids away from here! hankyung hyung! Help me!”

            Heechul quickly grabbed his sister’s hand and carry her children out of the room and runs towards the top of the palace. Hankyung summon an ancient spell and pointed towards the dracula before the older carry a heavily injured Kwangmin to the top of the castle.

            As soon as they reached the top of the castle. Heechul released his grab and placed Hyo Hee’s kids gently on the ground. Kyuhyun hugged Donghae and calmed the crying one. Heechul looked at hyo hee and said, “hyo? Hey..” Hyo hee looked at her older brother and smiled weakly, “Y-you came..”

            Heechul hugged his sister tightly and murmured, “Sorry not in time to helped you..”

            Hyo Hee shooked her head and said, “as long as you’re here to help me..”

            Heechul looked at his sister’s wound and gasp, “hyo! You’re bleeding badly!” Hyo shooked her head weakly and said, “I’m going to be fine..” Heechul was about to heal his sister’s wound when Hankyung and Kwangmin arrived. Hyo Hee looked at her husband and gasped, “K-kwanggie!” Kwangmin walked towards his wife and pulled her into his hug.

            “I’m fine.. sshh..stop crying..” Kwangmin said as he calmed down his crying wife. Kwangmin then looked at his children and smiled, “Thank you heechul hyung for saving my precious ones.” Heechul smiled and said, “It’s okay. Don’t mention it.. hyo.. come here.. you need to get your wound treated...”

            Hyo was about crawled towards her loving brother when she was grabbed by the undead dracula and carry her up in the air. Kyuhyun who saw his mother grabbed by the evil crature gasped and shouted, “OMMA!”

            Heechul gasped and was about to attacked when the dracula said, “Do unecessary thing and i’ll kill your precious angel sister..” Heechul was stunned. Kwangmin let out a low growl and said, “Let her go!” Hyo Hee looked towards her husband, Hankyung, her brother and her 2 precious one before she smiled weakly and said, “goodbye..”

            Dracula have his sword pierced through her stomach, making blood came out from hyo’s mouth and stomach. Dracula smirked and said, “Opps~ So sorry” and let go of Hyo Hee, Kwangmin catched his wife before she hit the ground and hugged her tightly. “Hyo..”

            “nghh..”

            Kwangmin looked at his wife and hyo said, “Ask... h-hankyung..t-to summon... L-lucifer...” Kwangmin did as he was told. But after Lucifer managed to place a big cut on Dracula’s heart, Dracula managed to hurt both Kwangmin and Hyo Hee before he dissappear.

            Heechul was too shocked too move. After the dracula dissappear, he quickly rushed towards Hyo Hee and Kwangmin who is both bleeding badly. “Hyo!? Kwangmin!” Kwangmin turn his head weakly towards Heechul and said, “H-hyung.. t-take care of D-donghae and Kyuhyun..” Hyohee then said, “Hankyung.. bring them here...”

            Donghae and Kyuhyun appeared in front of hyo hee and kyuhyun kneeled next to his mother, followed by a shocked but still crying donghae. Hyo Hee smiled weakly and said to Kyuhyun, “Dear.. take care of Donghae... mommy..might..n-not able.. to see.. you..b-both again.. o-okay..? Kyuhyun nod slowlybefore he grabbed his mother’s hand.

            Hyo hee looked at her youngest child and smiled weakly, “Baby... b-be a good angel.. o-okay..? a-and..h-heechul o-oppa..”

            Heechul looked at his sister and hyo said, “D-don’t tell..d-donghae a-about h-his re-real self..s-saranghae..” before she and Kwangmin closed their eyes at the same time, hands still linked.

            Heechul try his very best not to cry. And so as hankyung.. at the same time, it rains.

 


 

Heechul was brought back to reality when he heard himself let out a sob. Hankyung and hyukjae looked at him. donghae and kyuhyun looked at heechul and donghae touched Heechul’s arm. “H-hyung? G-gwenchana?”

                Heechul smiled a little and nod. Hankyung sighed and bring his wife at the kitchen where he later hugged the crying Heechul.

                “I missed the both of them.. too..” murmured Heechul.

                “Me too.. but i know you miss your sister more..” Hankyung said as he placed a kiss on Heechul’s forehead.

 

 

A/N: YAY! double Update! <3