the 1st

We're Different...But...

 

WHAT THE DID JUST HAPPEND!?

“w-what?” i ask, unsure of what he said.

He look at me and look away and said, “I-i’m going to be your room mate..”

We both stand there awkwardly until i say, “A-arasso.. c-come in..”

He smile and walk in. He then leave his bags next to the sofa and walk towards the varendah. Smiling by himself, he look at the orange sky and look at the birds who is flying away here and there freely. I was still at the door and amazed at donghae’s beauty.

            He’s like an angel. With the contrast of the sunset and his figure standing at the varendah, enjoying the scene. It’s just like an angel who is satisfied after helping people in need. I smile softly and then mentally slap myself. What the is wrong with me!?

            I then carry donghae’s bag and said, “Donghae-sshi..”

            He look at me and smile shyly, “just call me donghae.”

            I try to hide my blush and said, “Ne, donghae ah, come here, let me show your room.”

            He nod and took another glance at the sunset before he follow me.

            “Here’s your room” i said. Well, his room is just next to mine so... yeah. He walks in and smile, “thanks, hyukjae. Sorry for troubling you.” I shook my head and place his bag on the bed. “Since we’re roomates right now, i hope you enjoy your stay here.” he look at me and smile.

 

Dinner come too fast. Me and donghae both at the living room, watching the TV. Donghae then look at the clock and said, “What should we eat hyukjae..?” I look at the Tv and said, “no idea. Anything will do.” He keep quiet for a while and said, “Since, i’m new here..let me cook!” i look at him and said, “y-yah! No! Let me cook!”

            He shook and said, “Me! i wanna cook!!”

            “i should cook for the both of us since you’re the newbie here!”

            “aniyo! I should cook!! You should rest!!”

            “Aniyo!!!! I should cook!!”

            Donghae then pout, or is it me who feel he’s pouting?he then look at me and said, “Fine! Let’s decide it with rock paper sciccors!” I look at him and said, “Fine!”

            Rock, paper, sciccors!

....

.....

*sigh* in the end, i need to be sit here in the living room, while donghae in the kitchen is doing the cooking. I pout and change the TV channel. Bored, nothing interesting to see. I turn off the TV and walk towards the varendah, open the slidding door and rest my hand on the concrete balcony. Smilling to myself, i watch the stars in the dark sky.

            I then look at the SM company and see umma and appa is busy praticing with the newbies. Umma saw me and wave to me oh so hyperly. I giggle and wave to him back. appa saw umma and hit his wife head. I smile and look at the dark sky.

Donghae pov

Done! Finally! I smile and place the dish on the dining table which is placed in the middle of the kitchen. I look at the sink and sigh. Looks like i need to wash all those. I was washing them absent mindedly when i feel something cut my skin.

            Groan in pain, i look at my fingers and see my index  finger, blood flow through out the injury. Blinking my eyes, not to let the tears fall, i wash the blood away, and as i do that, another gasp came out from my mouth.

Hyukjae pov

I look at the dark surrouding, accompanied with the lights from the dorm. I was about to look at umma and appa again when i smell familliat scent. I gasp. covering my mouth, i look into the kitchen’s direction, there i see donghae’s shivering finger being wash by the water.

            Blood.

            I see blood. I try to calm down and rush to donghae’s side when i heard donghae’s gasp.

            “Donghae!? What’s wrong!?” i ask.

            He look at me and said, “n-nothing serious.. d-don’t worry.”

            I growl and grab his hand, blood flowing down. I gasp. donghae look at me and said, “h-hyukjae?” “D-don’t go near me.. i can’t control..it..”

            “hyukjae! What’s wrong! Are you okay!?” donghae said and shake my shoulders, his blood soak thorugh my shirt.

            That’s it.

            I look at him with my red eyes, he look scared. I grab him harshly on his shirt collar and pull him closer to me before i attacked his lips. I can feel his body stiffened when i attack his lips. Then , i broke the kiss and grab his injured finger.

            He look at me and said, “H-hyukjae..?”

            I then look at him and said, “s-sorry..”

            I was about to the blood from the tip of the finger when some unknown force push me and my back hit the fridge. I groan in pain. I then look at donghae who is looking at me with fear and tears lingering at the corner of his eyes. I gasp and said, “D-donghae?” I stand up and pull him into hug.

            He gasp and was about to struggle when i patted his back and said, “Calm down..”

            He did. He did calm down after that. We both stay in that position for a few minutes.

            “Sorry..” is all i said after he calm down.

            He shock his head on my shoulder and said, “i-it’s okay...”

            i break the hug and look at him, who look pale. I carass his cheek and said, “Sorry..i..just..” he shook his head another time and said, “Hyukjae, it’s okay..” I sigh and pull him into another hug. He rested his head on my shoulder and hug me back.

            okay, this is weird. I mean, we just become friends and now, we’re damn hugging each other. I don’t know why but.. i admit, i feel comfortable with his hug. Warm. Donghae then broke the silence with his chuckle. He then look at me and smile, “Why are we doing this?”

            i smile softly and pat his head. “Hm.. it’s because of you i guess??”

            he chuckle like a 5 year old kid and said, “i guess. Ah, by the way, let’s eat!”

            i shook my head and said, “not until you get treated.”

            “Wha-“ before he could finished, i pull the first aid kit box which is place on the fridge and started to treat his small injuries. While i’m doing that, he ask me, “Hyukjae.. a-are you a vampire..?” I look at him and said, “you got me.” “b-but..how?” I chuckle and said, “That, you’ll learn by yourself.” He look at me and pout.

            Before he walk towards the dining table, i grab his hand and said, “Please don’t tell anyone.” He look at me and smile warmly, “your secret is safe with me, hyukjae.”

We eat our dinner with comfortable silence. Donghae have trouble wating since his index finger is hurt. I chuckle and change my sit, next to him. he look at me and said, “Hyukjae..i can’t eat..” I laugh and ruffle his head, “Don’t worry, let me feed you.”

            Donghae’s face turn to pink strawberry. “aw~ you’re blushing?”

            He shook his head. I smile and said, “what do you want?”

            He then said, “um..i want that fish, the small one.” I take the fish and said, “here, say ahhh..” he pout but do as i told. He munch the fish happily while i resume eating my dinner. Not bad. His cooking is not bad.

            “donghae ah, tomorrow is Saturday, you got any programme?” i ask.

            He keep quiet for a while and nod. “yeah.”

            “oh? What is it?” i ask and feed donghae with the small kimbap.

            He eats the kimbap and said, “i wanna go to the library..for a while.”

            I smile and said, “okay then, just to remind you, the library is open at 8am till 12 pm, since it’s weekend.” He smile and nod.

After i help him cleaning up the table. We decide to sleep though. There’s nothing much to do anyway. After we both go to our own room, i let myself landed on the bed and think about my moments with him in the kitchen.

            What force is that? I thought.

            It couldn’t be mine. ‘cause i know, my magic is dark magic. Then , the force come from donghae? I shook my head, nah couldn’t be. He’s just a normal human.. or so i thought? If he’s a normal human, then , why is his hug is kind of comfortable and warm? Just like an angel. I smile when i thought of that. If he’s an angel, i would love to marry him................. WTF did i just thought!?

            LEE ING HYUKJAE! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU!? Okay okay, i’m sleepy, that’s it. SLEEPY.. i need a FREAKING ING cold shower! But.. his eyes is just soo...innoncent..NOT AGAIN! HYUKJAE! COLD SHOWER!!!!!