A person named Hyun

We're Different...But...

 

The next day..

Hyukjae was the last person to wake up due to something he smelled. “Coming from the kitchen..?” hyukjae said to himself. He look at the clock and it was 8am. He smile and walk towards his bathroom and clean himself up.

                After dressing himself up, he walk out from his room and heard a familiar voice

                “Woah, hyukkie hyung is surely lucky to have such talented roomate!”

                Cho ing kyuhyun!?

                “hehe, since i like to do some cooking~” donghae giggle. Hyukjae can hear the sound of the water splashing about. Hyukjae calm himself down and walk towards the kitchen when he heard kyuhyun’s voice again.         

                “donghae ah, sorry for waking you up all of the sudden on the first day we met..”

                “Aniyo, it’s okay kyuhyun. I don’t  mind..”

                “But then, why are you sleeping? Are you feeling well?” kyuhyun ask.

                Hyukjae can feel kyuhyun stand up and walk behind donghae. Hyukjae can feel that donghae smile, unaware that kyuhyun is behind him and said, “Yes, i’m fine, don’t worry.” Kyuhyun keep quiet and said, “okay, if you say so.”

                Hyukjae arrive in the kitchen and said, “Well, good morning, donghae, and cho kyuhyun..”

                Kyuhyun look behind and smirk, “ah morning hyukkie hyung.”              

                “It’s Hyukjae hyung for you, maknae” hyukjae said and sit on the chair. Donghae giggle and wipe his wet hand. “I didn’t know you come here that early, kyu ah.” kyuhyun smile a little and said, “Well, too bored if i come here too late. Besides, i wanna taste donghae’s cooking~”

                Donghae pout and sit in the middle on hyukjae and kyuhyun. “what? Do you think my cooking is not that good?” Kyuhyun smile and shook his head. Donghae smile and started eating. Hyukjae look at donghae before he started to eat his breakfast.

                The breakfast went on in peaceful and comfortable feeling.

                “Woah, such calm feeling.. i love this..” kyuhyun thought.

                “As usual, donghae’s cooking is the best!!!” hyukjae thought.

 

“Hyukjae, kyuhyun! I need to go to the library now!” Donghae said as he walk out of the room. Kyuhyun nod and said, “Be careful!” “Don’t come back too late hae ah!” hyukjae shouted from his room. After donghae’s going to the library, kyuhyun went into  hyukjae’s room and sit on his bed, watching hyukjae doing his homework.

                “Hyung...” kyuhyun said  out.

                “Yeah?” hyukjae said.

                “Do you like donghae?”

                “OUCH! Damnit! My finger! Cho ing kyuhyun!” hyukjae cursed beautifully as he throw his mechanical pencil to the floor. Kyuhyun giggle and said, “Opps, that sure hurt~” “Shut the hell up it hurts!” hyukjae said as he throw his history book towards kyuhyun, whom the younger easily avoided it.

                “anyway,answer my question..” kyuhyun said as he treated hyukjae’s small wound

                Hyukjae keep quiet and said, “no idea...”

                Kyuhyun sigh and went to keep the first aid. He climbed on the small chair and was about to place the first aid kit box when hyukjae ask, “Have you two ever meet?” which makes kyuhyun unbalance and fall on hyukjae’s bed, later with the first aid box fall onto his forehead.

                “God damnit, lee ing hyukjae.” Kyuhyun said as he sit up with his bleeding forehead. Hyukjae smile and stand in front of kyuhyun, the blood away from kyuhyun’s forehead.  Kyuhyun wince when the older the blood flow down.

                “damnit hyung, you really need to control your blood lust.” Kyuhyun said and hyukjae chuckle, cleaning up the mess on his bed. “i know.. anyway, answer the question.” Kyuhyun keep quiet and smile a little, “that, i want hyung to guess.”

 Hyukjae sigh and said, “as usual, mysterious.”

Kyuhyun smile and place the first aid kit box on top of the cupboard. Hyukjae sigh and continue doing his homework while kyuhyun is laying on hyukjae’s comfy bed.

 

Donghae said he is going to the library right? Actually he’s not. He’s going to the park and sit ont he bench, thinking about his moment with hyukjae in the kitchen. ‘i never know vampire exist in the human world.’ He sigh and look at the sky, he thought once again, ‘who is kyuhyun to me by the way..? why does it seems that i know him even before we met..?’

                Donghae sigh once again and was about to stand up when he see hyukjae and kyuhyun. Luckily the both of them doesn’t see him and went straight for the ice cream stall. Hyukjae puff his cheek when he have to treat the younger ice cream. Donghae chuckle and decide to scare hyukjae from behind.

                Donghae walk slowly towards behind hyukjae and was about to touch hyukjae’s shoulder when a pair of arm hug his waist. He gasp and look behind, only to see a grinning kyuhyun. Hyukjae then said, “kyuhyun ah~ here’s you- eh? Kyu? Where are you?”

                Kyuhyun giggle and said, “hyung, i’m behind you.” Hyukjae look behind and smile soflty when he see kyuhyun is tickling donghae’s side. Donghae laugh and turn his body around to hit kyuhyun’s head. Kyuhyun stop tickling and stare into donghae’s eyes.

                Hyukjae observe kyuhyun’s eyes and he see that when kyuhyun is staring into donghae’s eyes, there’s some sadness in there. Hyukjae sigh and thought, ‘ so these two EVER meet’. Meanwhile,donghae feel something when he look into kyuhyun’s eyes. But he didn’t know what is it.

                Kyuhyun gasp and let go of the hug, “s-sorry.” Donghae shook his head and smile, he then turn around to see hyukjae and smile, “hyukjae..” “yeah?” hyukjae said and give kyuhyun the ice-cream. “i-ice cream..” donghae shyly say out. Hyukjae chuckle and pinch donghae’s cheek, “okay, i’ll buy the vanilla flavour” donghae jump and hug hyukjae’s waist.

                Hyukjae gasp at the sudden hug, and somehow blush.

                What is this feeling? Hyukjae ask himself. Hyukjae then give the ice cream and donghae accept it, “thanks hyukjae!” donghae started to eat the ice-cream. The 3 of them started to walk towards their dorm. Kyuhyun is slowly eating his ice-cream, while his eyes is watching donghae. Hyukjae chuckle at the cuteness when donghae eats the ice-cream.

                Now, they are at the living room of hyukjae and donghae’s living room. Hyukjae is at the kitchen preparing the lunch. Donghae is still eating the ice-cream, leaving some of the ice-cream on his cheek. Kyuhyun smile and lean closer towards donghae, the ice-cream off donghae’s cheek. Donghae gasp and look at kyuhyun with red face.

                Kyuhyun smile like nothing happend and said, “there’s some ice-cream on your cheek.”

                “i-i know that b-but why do you have to use your tongue!?” donghae shout like a girl.

                PRANG!

                Kyuhyun chuckle and said , “hyukkie hyung, stop letting the utensils fall onto the floor”

                “Shut the hell up you sneeky ert  makna- ouch! HOT!!!!!” hyukjae shout. Both donghae and kyuhyun giggle.

 

“Guys, lunch is served~” hyukjae said as he place the last dish onto the dining table. Kyuhyun nod and was about to pull donghae up when the younger said, “No, it’s okay.. i don’t feel like eating..” Hyukjae heard donghae’s word and approach him, feeling the younger’s forehead.

                “donghae, you’re having fever!” hyukjae said.

                Donghae shook his head and shove away hyukjae’s hand from his forehead. “don’t worry about me, hyukjae.. just eat, later i’ll come up.”

                Hyukjae is uncertain with this but nod when donghae smile softly at him. kyuhyun then look onto donghae and pat his head. Donghae smile at kyuhyun and fall asleep when the both of them walk towards the dining table.

 

“ah, it seems quiet...” kyuhyun said out as he pick out another small fish.

Hyukjae nod. “Looks like something.. is missing..”

“It’s someone hyung.. not something...” kyuhyun said as he gulp down the red liquid.

“Lee donghae.” Both of them said at the same time.

.....

Both of them gasp. kyuhyun look at hyukjae and hyukjae look at kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smirk and said, “Oh~ what was that?”

Hyukjae blush and said, “s-shut up!”

Hyukjae pout and started eating. Kyuhyun then look at hyukjae with sad eyes. “What’s wrong?” hyukjae ask the maknae. “There’s something you need to know..”

“hmm?”

“Donghae is my lost long brother..”kyuhyun said.

Hyukjae choked on his food if not kyuhyun quickly give him the red liquid.

“Y-your long lost brother!? How could that be!?” hyukjae said.

Kyuhyun is about to answer when both of them heard a cough coming from the living room. Both of them rush to donghae side and shocked when they see someone is choking donghae, someone look exactly the same as kyuhyun.

                Hyukjae gasp and said, “what!? K-kyuhyun?”

                Kyuhyun widened his eyes and let out a growl, “it’s not me.. that bastard is hyun...”