A hug is the best medicine

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell is ringing. The students stop their study. Some stay at the class and some go to the cafeteria. 

Yi Ahn is on the field. He is calling Eun Byul. Despite it's been hard for Yi Ahn, to accept that his relationship with Eun Bi are over, but he realize that he cannot force his feeling to her. Thankfully he has a great companion during this time. Eun Byul has been great friend despite her bad attitude sometimes. He doesn't feel lonely or sad anymore. Hearing her voice, has make his day bright again. After few minutes call, he plays basketball with his friends. Many girls are cheering for him.

On the rooftop, Tae Kwang sleep peacefully. He dream about yesterday night. Eun Bi's face cannot fade away from his minds. 

In the hallway near the stair, Eun Bi, Song Jo and Shi Jin are chatting. They are planning to go shopping after the school. 

Tae Kwang

After the school I go to buy my dad favorite cake. Since Eun Bi has girls day out with the girls so I am planning to spend nice evening with my dad. He's been busy since coming out from the prison. I want to have father-son night. I takes the bus and I reach the store after ten minutes later. Near the store, there are a five star hotel. It crowded today. I saw many reporters' vans park in the hotel. I ask one of them and the answer shocked me. He said Song Hee-Young​ and her husband have press conference. It makes me wonder even more. I sneak in to the conference room. The room full with reporters. My stepfather hold my mother's hand and smile. One of the reporters said, "Congratulation for your pregnancy. Is it a boy or a girl?"

Suddenly I feel like the time has stop. I don't know how to feel. For 18 years I always been the only child and now I will have a younger sibling. I want to be happy but I can't pretend. This is not what I want it.

I know that my parents will never back together again. I know that I have to accept the fact it will never go back to how used to be. I know it really well but the idea for me to have another sibling from other father has shock me.

She promise me that the three of us will be together forever.

She fills me with hope.

She made me feels that I am wanted, that I am worth it.

But then she left. She gave up on me.

And now she has a new family. with new husband and new future son.

She no longer needs me. 

I am nothing

I run away from the hotel. I run and run. I don't know where I was heading. I just want to be alone right now.

 

Eun Bi

Today I spent my day with the girls. After th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter