Love

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gong Tae Kwang sleeps in his bed. He didn't go to school today because he has caught a cold. It's all because yesterday afternoon, he was waiting for quite some times in the bad weather. After his rest the whole day, his fever has gone down a little bit. 

He opens his eyes slowly. He smiles when he sees a girl sit beside him on his bed.

 

Tae Kwang

"You are here." I said

"Are you feeling better now?"

I nod and ask, "What time is now? Don't you go to school?"

"Ya. It's already 6 pm, the class already over few hours ago."

"Jin-jja? When are you arrive?"

"About an hour ago. I don't want to wake you up so I just wait until you awake."

I move my body and sit on the bed. I take her hand and said "Gomawo"

"Ya. Tae Kwang-ah, next time please don't do that stupid thing like yesterday again. You will get sick worse than now If I don't come."

"But you came." I smile

"Ya! I am serious!"

"Ara but still you came"

"Aigoo! You are so hard to be told"

"Kekeke. So how's school? Do you miss me when I am not around?"

"Ani!"

"Ya. Stop lying! How come you not miss me after that kiss? Ah I mean.." Again I said without much thinking. 

She looks bashful but she changes the topic right away, "I cook porridge for you. I will reheat it and bring it for you."

She starts to stand up and I pull her hand. She falls into my arms. I caress her hair and move to her cheek. 

"Ya. Why are you had to be this cute? It's hard to resist." 

I move my face slowly towards her and I put my hand between her lip and mine. I kiss my hand and said, "I don't want you to get sick because of me."

"Ya Gong Tae Kwang"

​"Let's go. I want to eat the meal that you cooked."

She nod and we stand up. I lock my fingers to hers and go to the kitchen together.

 

Eun Byul

I follow the teacher walk to the class. I stand in front of everyone and the teacher introduces me. Most of them look surprised except Eun Bi,Yi Ahn and Tae Kwang. The students welcome me with smile. I walk to my seat and the girls greet me. It’s good to be back.

The class has start. I listen to the teacher like most of everyone here. I get bored so I see around the class. I look at Yi Ahn, he looks so serious. I move my head and I see Tae Kwang. Our eyes meet and he sticks his tongue out. I just look at him annoy.

The recess rings, I go to library after eating in the cafeteria with Eun Bi, Shi Jin, Song Joo and Yi Ahn. I want to check any new books and read if there’s something interesting.  I look around and I surprised when I see a guy sit on the floor while his backrest on the cabinet. He’s sleeping.

“Gong Tae! Why are you here?”

“Sleeping”

“Ya! Why are you sleeping here?”

“Aish.” He wakes up and continues to complain, “Because it’s so cold outside and the class is too crowded. Beside not many people coming here, it’s peaceful place to sleep”

“Ya! It’s library! It’s not place for you to sleep” I said while kick his leg few times. He stand up and shout, “Ya! Stop it! It’s hurt!”

Since our voice quite loud, it attracts people. A girl approaches us and said, “Oppa! Gwenchana?”

He sees the girl and said, “Joy! Why are you here?”

“I am practicing a script for my next audition. You sound hurt.”

“I am okay.”

I look at them annoyingly and I start to walk away from them. But the girl said, “Annyeong Sunbae-nim”

I look at her and start to walk away.

“Don’t bother, she always that rude.” I hear Tae Kwang said to her

“JIn-jja? I thought Go Eun Bi sunbae-nim always kind and thoughtful”

“Kekeke. She’s not Eun Bi. She’s Eun Byul, her twins.”

“Jin-jja?! She’s the famous Eun Byul? I heard from my classmate”

I stop my step and ask, “I am famous?”

“Yes sunbae-nim. You are! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter