It's hard to let go

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is brand new day. Eun Bi goes to her school and met Shi Jin on her way. They arrive in class and put their bags. The bell has ring, everyone has enter the class except Gong Tae Kwang. The teacher enters the class and start to teach. 10 minutes later, a classroom door opens and Gong Tae Kwang enter the class. Everyone look at him but he acts like he doesn’t care and just sit on his chair. The teacher asks him not to be late again and he just answer “yes” then pretend to sleep.

During the break, after Eun Bi and the girls eat in the cafeteria, they go to the class. When she enter the class, she see Tae Kwang leaves the class. Their eyes meet but he turns away after that. Song Joo and Shi Jin notice the behaviour change of Eun Bi and Tae Kwang. They ask Eun Bi, “Are you two have a fight?”

Eun Bi doesn’t answer, she just nod and backs to her seat. The girls don’t want to force her. They know that she can’t force her.

On the next day, Eun Bi arrives with a runny nose. She can’t stop sneeze. At first her flu doesn’t bother her that much but it getting worse. She excuses herself and goes to clinic to eat a medicine. The medicine makes her to become sleepier than before. She rests herself on the bed and sleep.

When she’s sleep, someone enter the clinic. He slowly opens the curtain. He doesn’t want to make a sound because he doesn’t want to wake her up. He looks at her with his worry face. She looks like she has a nightmare. She moves her head and almost fell down. He quickly put his hand to her face so she won’t fall. She doesn’t wake up, she might be really exhausted, he thought. He sit beside her while hold her cheek gently. Her facial expression while she’s sleep becomes softer. Her nightmare seems to be gone.

She mumbled while sleeping, “Tae Kwang-ah”

Tae Kwang heard her mumbling and caresses her cheek again. He stays there for quite some time and after a while he notice she’s going to wake up. He left the clinic and pretends that he doesn’t care.

 

Eun Bi

I arrive at my house and go directly to bed. I feel better after I sleep in the clinic before.

"Eun Bi-ah. Gwenchana?" Eun Byul ask me when she see me.

"I am okay unnie, just a little flu."

"Have you eat a medicine?"

"Yes this afternoon."

"Good. Go take a rest. I will buy for you so you can eat it after eating dinner."

"Gomawo unnie."

Eun Byul left the room and I lay on my bed. I look the ceiling and wonders.

I wonder if he still cares. I see him today. He couldn't even look at me.

I miss him. Miss his smile. I wish he's here.

 

Eun Byul

I am going out and when I open the gate, I see Tae Kwang again.

“Ya! Why are you here again?”

“Is she okay?”

I sigh and said, “Ya! Come with me.”

“shireo!”

 “Ya! Just come!”

I drag him to me. He looks so annoy and ask, “Where are we going?”

“To the drugstore! I want to buy some medicine for Eun Bi.”

“Is her cold getting worse?”

“Ani. But she needs to eat the medicine so she can get better.”

He nods and there’s a silent for little while. I continue to said, “About Eun Bi’s acting weird. I know the reason why”

“Ara. But you won’t tell me and it doesn’t matter anymore, she chooses him again.”

“Choose him?”

“Yes. No matter what I do, she’s still likes him.”

“Pabo! She likes you, not Yi Ahn!”

“But…”

“I don’t know what she did but I know one thing for sure she did that so you left her.”

“Wae yo?”

“I am going to tell you but promise me not to be so cocky about it”

“Cocky?”

“Yes. Promise me then I’ll tell you.”

“Okay I promise”

I take a deep breath and said, “Do you remember the star lock that you gave to me after you broke my locker?”

“Yes. I found the same one when I was in the accessories shop with Eun Bi that other day. Wae yo?”

“I still keep it. I even treasure it.”

“You treasure it? Wae yo?”

“Why do you think I do that?”

“Ya! Tell me clearly! I have many crazy thought in my mind right now!”

“Maja! That crazy thought is right!”

“You?Really? To me?”

“Yes. Absurd right?”

“How? When? Why?”

“Ya! You think I want it?! I ask to myself thousand times but still I can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter