Broken heart

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's gloomy morning. The strong winds blow cold, the dark and gray sky fulls with clouds. Eun Bi walks from the bus stop to her school. She feels the strong breeze from the winds. From her back, Tae Kwang runs to catch her step.

 

Tae Kwang

"Morning Go Eun Bi!"

"Morning Gong Tae Kwang" she smile insincerely

" Ya. Why is your face like that?”

"Ani."

"Ya! Gong Tae! Eun Bi!" suddenly Song Joo said her greeting to us.

"Morning Song Joo" She walks with her and leaves me.

I look at Eun Bi confusedly but she still seems ignore me. I walk faster to catch up with them.

We arrive in class, she directly go to her seat and avoid to see my face.

It's odd. 

The class has start. I still look at her from behind. She seems normal but I know something has bothering her. She can't trick me.

A seconds turn into minutes and turn into hours. The break bell has ring.

I text her ,"rooftop!"

She sees me and then she stand up and start to leave the class.

I stand up and follow her from behind.

We arrive on the rooftop and I directly as her, “Ya. Is there something wrong? You’ve been acting weird since yesterday night”

“Gong Tae Kwang, there is someone that I care the most and someone who I want to be with but If I have to choose one of them. Who should I choose?”

When I hear her answer, I think about her and Han Yi Ahn. Is the person that she care the most Han Yi Ahn? Is she still likes him?

“Why you have to choose one of them?”

“I can’t tell you”

“Why?”

“I just can’t”

I sigh and said, “genyang..Don’t do anything”

I turn my back and start to leave her.

But then I stop and turn my body again. I said,  “I don’t know why you can’t tell me. But I won’t force you if you don’t want to say it. I’ll wait until you’re ready. When that time comes, I want you to tell me without hiding anything.”

I leave her alone in the rooftop. I feel a hole in my chest, it’s hurt so bad. But I shake my head. I convince myself, It just a minor setback, I won’t give up on her.

***

I go to my house directly from school. I try to stop thinking about her. I play my video games but still I can’t concenterate. My mind keep rewinding her words. Why can’t she tell me? She used to tell me everything. Did I do something wrong?

I stop playing and toss myself to bed.

“What should I do to convience her?”

Then I stand up and takes my jacket. I take the bus and walk to her house. I look at the door but I am to coward to open the door.

I start to leave but the door is open.

I see a girl comes out the house.

“Gong Tae?”

“Ya! Go Eun Byul!”

“Why are you here?”

“I just walk around”

“Weird”

She just walk past me and acts as cold as ever.

“Ya! Where are you going?”

“Why do I have to tell you?”

“Aish This girl!”

Then she just walks again and start to leaves me again. I walk fast and  catch her walk.

“Ya!”

“Wae?! Just tell me what you want to say?”

“Is there something happen with Eun Bi?”

“Ani. Wae?”

“She’s acting weird since yesterday. She’s been avoiding me.”

She suddenly stops her walk. She ask, “really?”

“Yes. And I don’t know what’s wrong. She doesn’t tell me the reason.”

“Seolma..”

“What?”

She looks at me and saying, “I can’t tell you know.”

“Ya! You have no idea how frustrated I am right now”

“Ara. Just wait for awhile, Okay?” She start to walk again.

“Ya! We haven’t finish! Where are you going?”

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter