Unsaid feeling

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sun lights the mother earth. It brings the warmness into the breezy morning weather. The sound of falling leaves and chilly wind are heard. Go Eun Bi had eaten her breakfast and ready to go. She checks herself again. She smile at her mirror. 

There's something about her this morning. She smiles so brightly and kiss her mother goodbye. 

She takes her bag, wears her shoes and ready to go. She opens the door. Then she opens the gate, but she's stop. She's surprised to see someone. 

The tall guy stands beside the gate and gives the lovely smile to her.

 

Eun Bi

"Ya! Gong Tae Kwang!" 

"Morning Go Eun Bi."

"Why are you here?"

"Isn't obvious? I wait for you. Let's go"

He takes my hand and pulls me

"Ya.."

"Wae? We're going to be late if we don't go now"

"But.."

He doesn't let me finish and drag me gently. We walk together to the bus stop. We take the bus and sit together.

Even in the bus, I still amaze towards him. I can't stop staring at him

"Ya! Am I that handsome? You seem can't take your eyes of me"

"Ani!"

"Kekeke"

"Since when did you arrive at my home?"

"About 20 minutes ago"

"Ya! You should call me. It's cold outside, you can get sick"

I touch his cheek. It's so cold. I continue, "Oh my. It's really cold!" 

"I want to surprise you. Don't you happy to see me?"

I nod and said, "but still, you will get sick"

"You don't have to worry. I have good immune system"

"Jeez! You? Good immune? As far as I remember, someone had faints before and has to be in hospital for few days"

"Ya! It's only one time"

"Aigoo!" I rub my hands so fast and put on his cheek. "This will make your cheek warm for a bit."

He surprised but smile and said, "Gomawo" 

He put his two hands on top of my hand and said, "It's really warm."

After 10 minutes rides by bus, we reach the school and go directly to class. We put our bags on our own chair. I greet Song Joo and Shi Jin. I glance on Tae Kwang's chair and I see some students talk to him. The students start to see Tae Kwang in different perspective since the arcade. They talk about some games and Tae Kwang looks enthusiast listening and talking with them.

 

Tae Kwang

Today we have a sport class. I change my clothes and go to the field. 

I and the boys play soccer. While play with the boys, I notice something odd with Eun Bi.

I am not with her since we reach school. During the break, I eat with some of my classmates and she with the girls.

Eun Bi sit alone in the bench. I ask someone to substitute me and I go to her.

I sit beside her and bow my face to her. She looks surprised.

I said, "Ya! Is there something wrong?"

"Ani. It just.. On the break, I get the news from eomma that unnie is sick."

"Go Eun Byul?"

"Yes. She's got a fever. I am worry about her."

"Does she already go to doctor?"

She nods and said, "they said is only cold and unnie say I don't need to worry but still.."

"Aigoo.. You don't have to worry about her then. She's stronger than the hulk. Even the disease are afraid of her, she will get better pretty soon."

"Ara.. I know that she's strong but still I can't stop worry"

I move myself and squat in front of her. I start to make funny face 

"Is this funny?" "This isn't funny?" "Huh?" "Not funny?"

And she eventually laugh. 

"Oh you smiled!" I point my finger at her smile face.

After seeing her smile, I sit beside her again and exhale my breath. "Ah Aigoo."

She looks at me and amaze. She then said, "what's that. kekeke"

 

Eun Bi

After I change clothes, I and the girls walk to the class. I still a little bit sad to hear my sister is sick. I want to be by her side but I can't since we're far away.

I know that Gong Tae Kwang wants me to stop feeling sad or worry. He already cheer me up on the field but still I can't stop thinking about unnie.

On the hall, I meet Gong Tae Kwang who walks on the opposite direction with me. He eats a lollipop and walks casually with other boys. 

He sees me and the girls and he smile. 

Suddenly I feel something on my hand when he walks beside me.

I stop and see what's on my hands. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter