We can learn to love again

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi, Shi Jin and Song Joo are in the cafeteria. They are eating and joking together. Eun Bi looks fine now, not like yesterday night when she resolve her relationship with Han Yi Ahn. 

Tae Kwang in the other table with Joy. Joy looks concern about him. He barely eats his food.

 

Tae Kwang

I eat together with Joy today. I am not feel so good today. Yesterday I can't even sleep, I think and think again about me and Eun Bi.

I don't feel to eat anything.

"Oppa, are you okay? You don't look good." Joy asked him

"Gwenchana.." I force myself to smile

"Oppa..You can tell me what make you uncomfortable. Is it because of me?"

"Ani..I just don't feel to eat." I glance my eyes to Eun Bi, she looks happy. I am really glad. 

Joy recognize and she asked, "Do you like Go Eun Bi unnie?"

I surprised but I didn't answer.

"It's obvious Oppa, when you run to chase her when she knows about us for the first time and even in the cinema your eyes always looks at her." said her

I just stay silent but then I open my mouth and said, "I feel like I am in losing battle no matter what I do."

"Isn't that love's all about that? like my feeling towards you right now..kekeke"

"Joy.."

"Kekeke..gwenchana..Give your best shot, I'll be rooting for you"

"Aigoo..I never know that you can be this mature."

"It's because you only see her and never see me. If I meet you earlier than her, maybe I could have a chance."

"Biyan.."

"Daesoo..Have you finish eating? Let's go skip class today. I don't feel like to study now."

"What?!" 

She suddenly pull my hand and drag me outside the cafeteria, we go to hall and when almost reach the gate, she stop.

"Ya! What are you doing?" I ask

"I want to prove something. Just wait 5 second..5..4..3..2..1.."

Eun Bi come to us. She looks like she's running. 

"Go Eun Bi! Why are you here?" I ask

"I..Where are you going?" Eun Bi ask me back

"Oppa..You are wrong, it's not a losing battle. So don't give up, okay?! For today forward, I release you from our deal. Be happy." said Joy and she smiled at me. She then walk away from me and Eun Bi. I feel so confused right now but I understand after few second. I smile and said to Joy, "Gomawo.."

"Daeso" she reply me

I walk towards Eun Bi and she's still confused. I said, "I am not going anywhere." 

 

Eun Bi

After the class I see Tae Kwang go to his car and go home directly. We don't talk much after I chase him during the break. 

I go to home directly and then text him, "Have you reach ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter