The more you deny, the more it grows

Love You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go Eun Bi and Han Yi Ahn arrive at school together. She just gave him back the medal. They look really happy. They just cannot stop smile.

Not far from them, Gong Tae Kwang just arrive with his car. He saw their face. He then know that something just happen between them. He try to hide his sadness by faking his smile. He just know from the start that she will choose him. How stupid I am to think that I have a chance. Of course it's him that she wants. He doesn't greet them and just walk from their behind. He arrive at his chair. Go Eun Bi then greet him, he greet her back and fake his smile. She knows something wrong with him and she asked,"What's wrong? Are you sick? You don't look well."

He then reply her, "You know why." He fakes his smile and pretend to sleep

"Gong Tae Kwang.."said Go Eun Bi

The bell then ring. They start their class. Gong Tae Kwang try not to think about Go Eun Bi and Han Yi Ahn but it's no use. He was so happy yesterday when he knew that she back. He waited for her, even she didn't contact him for six months. But now, she chooses him.

 

Tae Kwang

I am eating in the cafeteria alone as usual but Eun Bi go to my table and sit beside me. She's with Yi Ahn, Shi Jin and Song Joo. 

"Han Yi Ahn, Go Eun Bi, both of you looks really strangely happy. Are there something good happen between you two?" asked Song Joo

Go Eun Bi looks surprised when she hears Song Joo question. She hesitant to say. Han Yi Ahn also looks flustered but then he reply, "Something great happen. We..are dating now." He said proudly

Go Eun Bi then look at me. I know that guilty face. However, the girls didn't recognize and start to congratulate them. 

I stand up and start to leave. Shi Jin stop me and asked, "Why are you leaving? You haven't finished your food. Seolma..You are going to meet that hoobae"

Eun Bi then asked, "dugu?"

Shi Jin reply, "Ah maja..You are not here.. He becomes really close with a junior. I think her name is Kim So Hyun."

I don't said any word. I just leave them but I heard Shi Jin continue said, "It's good that now he's move on from me."

I go to rooftop. I try to sleep but I can't then I heard someone call me,

"Oppa! Are you sleeping?"

"So Hyun..I want to but I can't. Why're you here?"

"I don't feel like eating so I go here for fresh air."

"Is there something wrong? Are the guy still bothering you?"

"Ani-yo. They didn't even dare to come closer now. Thanks to you. If it wasn't because of you a month ago, they would still harass me. Oppa is daebak, fight them like that. You are my hero!"

"Kekeke..Aigoo.. You make big fuss over nothing.." I pat her hair but then I heard a sound a bottle just fall and it rolls to my feet.

"Ah biyan.." said Go Eun Bi

"Eun Bi! Why are you here?" I took the bottle and walk towards her to give it back.

"Ani..nothing..Biyan.. I have to go.."

I stop her by grab her hand and said, "Eun Bi-ya, Wae gu rae?"

She then reply, "Ani..Biyan.." She pull her hand and walk away from me

 

Eun Bi

I feel worry after Tae Kwang left. He only eats a little during lunch. He will get sick if he act like that and who is this hoobae. 

"Go Eun Bi!Ya!" Han Yi Ahn snapped me back.

"Ah biyan." I reply him

"What's wrong? you suddenly blank."

"Ani..Biyan.."

The girls and Han Yi Ahn then start to talk again but I can't stop this guilty and worry feeling for Tae Kwang. I suddenly stand up. The three of them look surprised and asked, "What'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter