sukai

kjm drabbles

Prompt: Person A walks in on Person B crying and is immediately concerned because Person B rarely cries. Person A wraps them in a hug and asks what’s wrong but they have to fight a case of the giggles when Person B manages to tell them - between sobs - that they dropped their cookie and that it was the last one.


Jongin waddles into the living room sleepily, fists rubbing into his eyes and lips smacking, much in need of water. His hair is ruffled from a few hours of tossing and turning, and his shirt is wrinkled.

He sighs as he trudges into the dark kitchen, flipping the kitchen light on, then jumps.

Joonmyeon hyung is sat down on one of the chairs, sniffling into the crook of his elbow, shoulders slightly racking.

Jongin's face immediately creases into a frown and he hurries over, softly touching his hyung's shoulder. “Hyung?”

Joonmyeon stops for a while, then lifted his head slightly. His eyes were slightly red and there was a dried tear track on his right cheek.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jongin asked again, now sliding his arm around his hyung's shoulder. Joonmyeon nodded, mouth forming into a small pout.

“What happened?” Jongin pressed on. Joonmyeon's eyes fluttered sleepily, his pout deepening even more.

“I...I dropped my last cookie,” said the older man, eyebrows creasing as he opened his right palm containing cookie crumbs. Jongin frowned, then stifled a smile.

Joonmyeon rubbed his tummy and dropped his head. “And..I'm really hungry...” He looked at Jongin pleadingly. “Do you have any food?”

Jongin shook his head, but wrapped his arms around Joonmyeon. “Want me to make you food?”

Joonmyeon nodded sleepily, leaning into Jongin's chest. But before any of them can move, his breathing steadied and he falls alseep.


 

The next morning, Chanyeol wandered into the living room to Joonmyeon and Jongin cuddled on the couch, the elder's head buried into the younger's chest, breathing softly. He smiled.