kyungmyeon

kjm drabbles

a/n I FINALLY wrote a joonmyeon drabble! In the middle of class, nonetheless! 

First of all I would like to apologize to everyone who subscribed because...just because. The story was published long ago, and yet the actual story has yet to be written! Second, I hope you guys will like it!

 

Prompt: You just caught me reading hardcore in class and you're wondering how I can read this with a blank face.


 

Kyungsoo perched his cheek onto his left palm while he scrolled through Asianfanfics, casually clicking on his favourite fanfiction. A warning popped up, asking if he was mature, and he clicked Yes, impatient to read his all-time favourite, absolute favourite in class.

 

He exhaled through his nose as he waited for the page to load, looking around the classroom. As usual, he was sitting alone in one side of the room, with no one to bother and no one bothering him. It was always like this every end of semester, anyway, so he couldn't care less.

 

The page in front of him finally loaded, and a small smile appeared on his face. He sighed contentedly and began to read.

 

Next to him, Joonmyeon looked around cluelessly. He had no gadgets, books or anything remotely entertaining to do, so he leaned back into his chair and watched his classmates with no interest. Despite having been year for one semester already, he still wasn't able to make any particularly close friends, except for Yifan, the other new student who was just as awkward as him. Both of them bonded over quiet laughs and secret fanboying over boy bands, mainly BTS, as well as sharing their favourite fanfictio-

 

Hold up. Joonmyeon frowned when his eyes caught Kyungsoo's laptop screen, squinting the loaded webpage. The layout looks eerily familiar.

 

He gasped. Kyungsoo was on Asianfanfics!

 

Joonmyeon glanced at him. His face was blank and unreadable, stoic and cold, and Joonmyeon wondered how anyone can read fanfiction with such a blank expression. Curious, Joonmyeon scooted nearer to his classmate as discreetly as he can, trying to catch the words his classmate was reading. His heart rate picked up a little when he caught the word “Taehyung.”

 

Kyungsoo was a BTS fanboy!

 

Desperate to get closer now, he dropped a pen onto the floor between them and pretended to pick it up, scooting his chair forward to get nearer to the laptop. When he straightened up, he caught a glimpse of the fanfic...

 

And almost fell off his seat.

 

He gasped and writhed on the bed, feeling exposed, much too exposed beneath the younger's eyes...he arched off the bed and screamed as fingers enter-

 

Unable to keep it in, Joonmyeon screamed a little, making Kyungsoo jump. Then froze.

 

Joonmyeon's eyes were wide open, mouth agape, before he turned to Kyungsoo. “S-,” he weakly said to him, pointing at his laptop screen. Kyungsoo blushed.

 

Well, .

 

Hurriedly, Kyungsoo grabbed his laptop screen and slammed it down, face still devoid of any expression. Joonmyeon still stared.

 

“How...how do you read it without...” Joonmyeon gestured towards the general direction of his crotch, “...that?”

 

Kyungsoo was definitely blushing now. Promptly ignoring Joonmyeon, he grabbed his laptop, tucked it into his bag, and turned to the front, cutting off anymore interaction with him.


 


 

“K-kyungsoo!” Light footsteps raced down the hall, trying to catch up with the brisk pace said boy was going at.

 

He turned around and almost stumbled backwards when he saw it was Joonmyeon and another new, tall, gorgeous student approaching him. Joonmyeon stopped in front of him, bending down and panting, before he looked up at Kyungsoo earnestly.

 

“I know that you were reading BTS fanfiction just now,” he started, red creeping into his face.
 

Kyungsoo expected the worst.
 

“Have-have you read the sequel yet?” Joonmyeon asked.

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened, and a slow smile spread on his lips.