subaek (fem!suho)

kjm drabbles

Junhee sighs and closes her eyes, sliding the headphones over her head. The small lamp next to her is on, bright amongst the dim light of her bedroom. Her notes and books are already splayed messily beyond her on the table, her pencil box open and overflowing with pens. Slowly, she opens her eyes and moves her finger across the trackpad, clicking Play.

The serene sounds of the song wash over her, calming down her nerves immediately. Junhee’s eyes flitter over the homework piled on top of each other in front of her, then sighs. It’s time to get to work.

Just as she begins to continue her essay, her phone pings brightly with a new notification. She doesn’t spare a glance; determined to finish the paragraph she’s currently writing.

Fifteen minutes later, she’s halfway through the essay when another notification comes. It pings loudly, startling her out of her focus and causing her pen to drop from her hands.

Junhee sighs, bending down from her seat to pick it up. Then, she picks up her phone and slides a thumb over the screen covered with notifications.

 

baek oppa<3

hey what’re you doing

i bet you’re studying ew what a nerd

 

She rolls her eyes in amusement, then taps on the  other notification.

Her boyfriend has sent her a selca on Snapchat, posing a cute V with his left hand. His teeth are bared, but his eyes are scrunched happily.

ik you’re studying but don’t forget to eat ily

Junhee blushes.


hello all here is another drabble i wrote when i should be studying :))

we need more subaek in the world :-( i hope you enjoyed it :))