krisho (fem!suho)

kjm drabbles
I DO NOT REGRET WRITING ANOTHER FEM!SUHO heheheh
 
fill for this prompt at exopromptmeme
warning: cheese

 

"Wow," Junmyeon breathes, eyes entranced at the displays. Walls and walls of artwork, both contemporary and classical, stood before her and her boyfriend, Yifan, as they walked through the National Gallery of Art hand in hand. She paused in front of Woman with a Parasol, admiring the colours of the oil painting on canvas. Her fingers break out of Yifan's hold and reach out to the painting, wanting to touch it.

 
"Hey, you can't touch," Yifan nudges her in amusement. His girlfriend pouts. 
 
"I know. It's just...beautiful," Junmyeon sighed, hand dropping down. "Everything here is beautiful," she adds, glancing around the museum. "I can't believe you brought me all the way here just for this."
 
Yifan laughs. "I know right. Probably cost me a years' worth of my income."
 
His girlfriend rolls her eyes. "You shouldn't have." Stepping away, she turns around and walks to the next painting, fingers catching on to his. Junmyeon lets him trail behind her while she gazes at a human sculpture, eyes focusing on the details of the face, of the body. "This is amazing though," she murmurs in wonderment. "It's like an actual person made of clay. Right?"
 
Behind her, Yifan watches on with a small smile on his face.
 
She peeks over her shoulder. "Hey, Yifan. Right?"
 
"Huh? What?" Yifan blinks. "Oh. Yeah. I guess."
 
Junmyeon frowns. "Don't you think it's amazing?"
 
Yifan shrugs nonchalantly. "Yeah." 
 
His girlfriend studies his face for a moment, before breaking into another pout. "Don't you like art?"
 
"Yeah, I do, but," Yifan leans down towards her, "babe, in a room full of art, I'd still stare at you."
 
Their foreheads touch. Junmyeon freezes at the contact, feeling her face turn into tomato and staring right back at him. Yifan's eyes are a brew of fondness and mirth, wandering her face intently. The atmosphere between them turns both romantic and cheesy at once- almost like their very first date in high school, Junmyeon thinks. Yifan's face just continues nearing hers, closer and closer, and they're almost kissing, but-
 
"Tell me," Junmyeon puts a finger to his lips. "How long did it take for you to come up with that one?"
 
This time, it's Yifan's turn to blush. "I may have planned this trip around it."
 
Junmyeon gapes. Giggling, she hits him on the arm. "Yifan!"