subaek

kjm drabbles

a/n subaek and suhan are precious ships bc they're so very rare ;w; since this is super short, i'm going to write another subaek soon...i hope...

Prompt here


Junmyeon rolls around in his sleep, the warmth of his boyfriend's body and the fluffy sheets embracing him. He snuggles deeper into the sheets, head almost buried in his pillow, when a beam of sunlight hits his face. He scrunches his eyes in displeasure, but forces them to open anyway. The sunlight wandered in from an opening in the curtains, much to bright for it to be morning. Junmyeon groans and sits up, trying not to wake Baekhyun up as well.

He reaches out for his watch sitting on the bedside table. It is 10.58 am on a Saturday.

Although it's the weekend and the bed (plus his sleeping boyfriend) looks so very tempting, there are errands to be run and chores to be finished. Huffing, he slides off the bed, tucking the quilt over Baekhyun's body and shutting the curtains close, before stepping into the bathroom.

 

It's approximately three and a half hours later when Baekhyun wakes up, hair disheveled and sleeping clothes hanging limply on his body. He's pouting because his boyfriend wasn't there with him when he wakes up, and he hates the feeling of a cold bed. He pads on soft feet outside his bedroom and into the living room.

Junmyeon is on the couch and flipping through magazines, his feet propped up on the coffee table. He's already showered, it seems, because he's wearing a white button down shirt with two buttons popped off, and his face doesn't look gross or sticky. The living room is bright and hot, the air conditioner doing nothing to keep the heat away. The sun is lighting up Junmyeon in such an ethereal way. But, the house is silent, and the sight before him is so calm, Baekhyun is lulled to sleepiness again.

Before he does anything, his boyfriend looks up, a smile ready on his face. Junmyeon raises his brows when he says, "So the sleeping beauty finally woke up." His mouth is quirked in the charming way of his and his eyes are twinkling.

Baekhyun would roll his eyes or reply snarkily, but there's nothing he wants to do more than sleep, so he "Unngfs" in reply before trodding over to the couch and climbing over his boyfriend's lap, using him as a pillow. Junmyeon watches him silently, amusement clear on his face.

"It's barely ten minutes since you woke up and you're going to sleep again?" The latter asks incredulously. "Baekhyun!"

His boyfriend places his hand over his mouth and wraps his other arm around Junmyeon's waist, snuggling closer. 

 

This time, the sun has set when Junmyeon wakes up again.