Chapter 2: “It all started when…”

Good As Gold
Chapter 2: "It all started when..."
 
 
I began to wake up from fainting. I woke up to brightness from the opened window that blew cold refreshing air. I blinked a couple of times to get a clear view. I put my right hand on my head due to having a slight headache. I got up and felt really weird almost as if I can feel the wind blowing through me. There I was with no clothes on. My s were showing. I didn’t know I was , so I didn’t held the blanket to my chest. I quickly pulled the blanket to my chest. I looked around and there sat on the couch, Jun. I gave him the eagle eyes as if he had done something to me already (like me).

 

“Don’t worry I saw everything. I had to clean your wounds and wash you while you were out. Just be glad I didn’t do anything to you.” Jun leaned back on his couch.

 

I patted the bed looking for my handgun.

 

“Looking for this?” Jun spun it onto the table.

 

“Give me my gun.” I said as I clenched my teeths still holding the blanket to my chest.

 

“I don’t think so.”

 

I looked to my right and saw a clear vase with fresh picked roses which were my favorite flowers. I took the vase and bashed it at the edge of the lamp stand. The vase cracked into pieces leaving sharp broken edges for me to use as a weapon. I pointed the broken vase at Jun.

 

“See if I handed you your gun you probably would have shot my dead by now.” Jun took my gun and put it on his head to imitate me shooting him in the head.

 

Jun stood up and I got off the bed stilling holding the blanket to my chest. I limped a little. I looked on the table to my left and saw a picture with a familiar guy. I looked at Jun then the picture.

 

“How did you know my father?” I said.

 

“Put the vase down and I’ll tell you everything I know.” Jun still held my gun.

 

“Give me my clothes and gun first.”

 

“I washed your clothes and it’s still drying, but you can wear my shirt.” Jun picked up a oversized collar shirt that was folded. This idiot actually washes clothes.

 

He put his collar onto the bed and laid my gun on top of it. I put down the vase and grabbed the shirt and my gun.

 

“Turn around.” I insisted.

 

“I already saw everyth-” Jun got cut off.

 

“Now, Jun!”

 

“Fine.” He turned.

 

I dropped the blanket onto the floor. I unfolded his shirt and slipped my left then right arm into the sleeves. I button his shirt starting from the second button then down. Jun turned around as I grabbed the blanket and folded to have some manners.

 

“I didn’t tell you to turn around.” I spoke.

 

“You’re already done anyways.” He pointed at me.

 

I folded the blanket and sat on the bed with my right leg crossing my left.. “Now tell me what you know.”

 

Jun laid eyes on my legs and then then looked away.

 

-Flashback-

*Jun’s point of view*

 

It all started when Geon Seong put me into your troop and you were my captain. Geon Seong put me on a mission to kill your father who I was pretty close with. I told Geon Seong that I couldn’t do any harm to your father since me and him were almost like father and son. Your father loved me a lot.

 

“If you don’t kill him I’ll kill him myself. You can slowly watch him die.” Geon Seong raised his voice at me.

 

I couldn’t say a word or I would have been tortured or killed. The day finally came. I never wished your father would be killed in such a distress way. They blinded me and took me to an unknown place. More like a storage room. As they forcefully pushed me and took off the blindfold. The first thing I saw was your father sitting on the chair tied by a thick rope. They made me watch as they skinned him alive and burned him with hot water causing him to scream and recorded it.

 

“Kill him Jun.” Geon Seong handed me his gun.

 

I couldn’t do it. I shook and shed tears as I rose the gun up to his head. Your father cried and told me to kill him. I couldn’t do so. Then Geon Seong couldn’t wait and shot your father dead. I turned and hit my gun in his face and shot his leg. Others shot at me as I rolled and dodge. There were about six of them, but I took them down. Geon Seong didn’t die. I escaped and got out of being a secret agent for him.

 

***

 

I was on my way on the airport and fly home to China. I got off and rode a taxi home at night. The taxi dropped me off at the corner. I walked with my backpack on my back. I walked as I looked at the sky. Stars faded as smoke filled the air. The smell of fire filled the air. It was getting warm from where I was walking. As I walked towards my house I was in shocked. Geon Seong was a step ahead of me. He burned my house down. Firetrucks and police surrounded my house. Fire Fighters came out with burnt human bodies. Turns out Geon Seong had killed my father, mother, and little brother Dongjin (Seventeen’s pass member). I ran towards the burnt bodies of my parents. The policies held me back they wouldn’t let me see them. I broke down in tears helplessly. I couldn’t see my family. All I could picture was them smiling. I had nothing left. I walked away near a lake throwing rocks to let out my anger. I stood at the dock looking at the water. There stood someone behind me.

 

“I’m sorry Jun.” He shot me on my left side of my shoulder and walked over to me as I fell on my knee clutching where he shot me.

 

He bent down and put his hand on my right shoulder. “I had to do this. Geon Seong told me to track you down and put you down, but can’t do that to an old pal.”

 

“Minghao…” I grunted.

 

“He’s watching me. I’m going to shoot you and toss you in the water. You won’t die. This is the only way to keep you safe and for no one to find you.”

 

There stood Geon Seong far in the back watching me and Minghao. Minghao stood up and shot me on my right. I was pretty much almost to dying. He tossed me in the water as he said. He walked back to Geon Seong. Geon Seong patted his shoulder as if he did a great job killing his own best friend.

 

After that I woke up in a house. Someone had cleaned my wounds and bandaged me up. That person left breakfast for me, but there was no sign of that person. Until today I wanted to think that person for saving my life.

 

Right now I’m just waiting for the right time for revenge.

 

*End of Jun’s point of view*

 

“What’s your reason?” Jun questioned me.

 

“It started when…”

 
Author's Notes
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment your thoughts below. Stay tuned for more. XOXO17
0Y0Lz4y.gif