Chapter 1: Chasing me

Good As Gold
Chapter 1: Chasing me
 
 
Midnight owls hooting as I run from them with my handgun in my right hand. Wind blowing from the north making my hair blow south. I run as fast as I could saving my bullets for later. Gunshots shooting behind me as it hits trees that I ran past. My muscles started to ache, but I couldn't give up just yet. I ran so fast that I couldn't keep up with what was around me and fell with sharp pains on my ankles. I pulled the right side of my pants up to my knees. A bear trap jammed into my skin with blood slowly dripping. I pulled the bear trap apart with my  strength. It took so much of my strength that I was sweating so much. I finally pulled it out of my ankle with a moan because it hurted like of course. I got up and hid behind a thick tall tree. I couldn't run anymore because they were already catching up too fast. Running footsteps approached to where I was. They stepped on dead leaves as it made crunchy sounds.

"Great now we lost her." Guy one with a handgun spoke.

"I told you she was too good to be killed." Guy two with a machine gun clutched on to his gun.

"She can't be far. She just got out of a bear trap. Blood still fresh from her wound." Guy three with a shot gun took his finger and smudge his finger onto my blood and it.

Guy four holding his bow and arrow made a disgusted face at him while guy three my blood off his finger.

I turned to peek at my right side and guy three was still sitting with his left knee down and right knee up. I took my chance and raised my gun to point at him. He stood up and I followed my gun to his head. I knew I couldn’t miss him.

 

“I can sense her. She’s behind-” Guy three’s blood squirted out as my bullet went through his head. He collapsed to the ground dead.

 

The other guys were shocked. Guy one ran to guy three to check his pulse, but his pulse wasn’t beating. Guy two and four backed up towards guy one with their guns pointing in every direction as if I could be anywhere.

 

“Come out Bitna-” I aimed at guy one and he fell to one knee.

 

Guy two shot his machine gun towards me. I dodge behind the same tree I hid at. I turned my right and shot Guy two in the eye which put him down. I made a run limping from my wound.

 

“Get that !” Guy one yelled to guy four as he dug his pocket knife into his wound to take out the bullet I shot at his leg. He grunted as he dug further.

 

I tried so hard to run, but due to so much pain I stop and limped behind a building. I breathed so hard. I was still bleeding so much from my wound.

 

“You know… it would’ve been a lot easier if you’d just let me kill you, but I wouldn’t want to put that nice body to a waste.” Guy four carried his bow and arrow. He looked behind almost all the buildings ready to launch his arrow. He looked down and saw a trail of my blood and it made it easier to trace me. He walked slowly and pulled his string of his bow ready to launch at me as he turned the corner I had already pointed my gun at him.

 

“Put down you’re lame bow and arrow.” I said as I tilted my head to the right to put his bow and arrow down. “You know that your stupid bow and arrow is lame. My bullets are faster than an old fashion arrow.”

 

Guy four looked behind me and he still didn’t put his bow and arrow down. That's when I knew someone was behind me. I sensed it and felt that someone was closed to me ready to attack me from the back. Guy one head locked me. I dropped my hand gun and struggled to get out of his muscular arm. I was too slow because he was already too close. If I had turned I wouldn’t be able to strike at him.

 

“You think that we’ll be easily to defeat?” Guy one my neck.

 

I slipped my hand into my pocket and flicked out my pocket knife. I grabbed his tongue and sliced it off. Blood squirted onto my white collar shirt. He let go of me as he clung on to the left over of his slitted tongue. I did a somersault and Guy four shot his arrow at me and missed. His arrow shot at Guy one in the head. It pierced right through his head which lead him dead on the ground.

 

“Nice shot. Easier for me to take care of you.” I said with a smirk.

 

Guy four pulled out his machete from his pouch. He came right at me as I dodge every strike he made. I stumbled to the ground. I didn’t think this idiot would have such fast reflexes. He ran and raised his machete to stab me as I rolled to my right. He nicked me with a deep cut. I moaned as I cupped my deep cut. Blood oozed out of the palms of my hands. Blood seeping between my fingers. Great now I’m bleeding on my left arm and my right leg. I stood up. I couldn’t really kept my balance. I was so tired from running, dodging, and getting cuts. He ran towards me. I heard a gunshot in front of me. The guy froze in action holding his machete up then fell dead to the ground. There stood a tall handsome man with long dark brown hair. His hair was long to his shoulders. His hair was quite pretty in a way (not as pretty as Jeonghan’s, LOL).

 

“I didn’t need help.” I let out a sigh as my left hand cupped my deep cut on my right arm. I limped to get my handgun.

 

“Sure you didn’t. Look at you. Your arm is nicked deeply and your leg is badly wounded. You can’t even stand still.” He pointed his gun at me, pointing out at my arm and leg where I was wounded. He walked towards me.

 

“Bite me.” I said as I put my gun in it’s pouch.

 

“Hey you forgot your pocket knife.” He picked it up and handed it to me.

 

I took it and looked at him in the eye. “Look Jun. Just because we used to train together don’t mean that we are a team.”

 

“You even said it yourself “Captain”.” Jun said as I faced my back towards him.

 

“I’m not your captain. I am no longer apart of being a secret agent for Geon Seong.”

 

“Why did you escape? I’m sure your reason is reasonable like mine. We think alike. We’re alike.”

 

“We are nothing alike. Now get lost.”

 

As I walked limping. I couldn’t feel my leg at all. I couldn’t even feel my left arm. My face was so pale from losing so much blood. As I took another breath I fell to the ground. Jun ran towards me. He kneeled down and pulled me to his arms.

 

Shaking me as he called out my name. “Bitna!?”

 

Everything around me became cloudy. The sounds around me even Juns voice started fading away. Jun’s blurry face was the last thing I saw before I out.

 
Author's Notes
Thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment your thoughts below. Stay tuned for more. XOXO17
0Y0Lz4y.gif