School 2

Smoll Bean

While I did my homework I was procrastinating if I should recall Kihyun and ask him about Hyungwon. Instead I decided to text Hyungwon.
To Hyungwon
Hey Hyungwon, did you notice the girl sitting with us at the cafe?
From Hyungwon
Uhh.. Who? 
To Hyungwon
Ah nevermind

I called Kihyun since talking to Hyungwon didn't get me anywhere. "Come over so we can do homework together and I'll tell you about each of the members." I just want to know about Hyungwon. But that's fine too. I asked for permission to leave the house first. I wanted to walk to his house but that's dangerous since the sun is down. I walked anyways, I stayed alerted. Kihyun's house was in site then a man grabs me. "Let go of me!" I screamed and struggles. Then I looked behind me, it was Kihyun. "Why are you walking? Are you crazy? You should've told me to pick you up."

He took me inside and I saw Minhyuk playing video games. "Why is Minhyuk here?" Minhyuk looked offended. "Because we're all Juniors with the same homework. Now we have to help each other." Kihyun said as he heated up pizza rolls. We ate and did our homework. "So about Hyungwon, what kind of guy is he?" Minhyuk patted my head and giggled. Kihyun just stared at me. "Why are you asking about him? Are you interested in him while you're dating ME? You're not allowed to see him anymore." Minhyuk just laughed and clapped his hands. "He's a quiet guy, but once you get to know him he's weird and always laughs at jokes." "Thanks Minhyuk." Kihyun glared at Minhyuk. "I needed to know for science." Then Hyungwon came downstairs, it looked like he just woke up. "Why are you guys talking about me, that's not right.." All of a sudden Wonho comes from the basement. "Hey ____! What are you doing here?" Why is everyone here? "Homework of course." I sighed and packed my things. "Oh you're not sleeping over?" Minhyuk said with disappointment. "I can't it's a school night." Hyungwon sat on the couch and said," Ask your parents, it's late too so you might as well stay. Plus they know Kihyun!" I headed upstairs to call my mom. /Me/"Hey mom can I spend the night here, it's late and Kihyun fell asleep so he can't take me home. If anything I'll walk home." /Mother/ "Ofcouse you can. As long as you go to school tomorrow."

Kihyun overheard our conversation. "You can sleep in my room." Why is he telling me that when I can sleep in one of his guest rooms.. It can't be because we're dating now. "I can sleep in your guest rooms it's fine." He ignored me and went inside his room so I followed. "The guest rooms are occupied by the members. Wonho and Jooheon are in the basement since there's only 5 bedrooms." Ahh they must be living with Kihyun because school.. "I'll sleep in here, but where will you sleep?" He tilted his head and smirked. "I'm sleeping in my bedroom of course." I got a little red. "Okay fine I'll sleep on the floor, I don't like body heat." I was lucky his floors were soft carpet. I got a pillow and blanket. After a little while I felt a body behind mine. He was trying to snuggle with me or something. "Get back onto the bed or I'll go." I whispered softly. He then got under the blanket with me. His body was warm.. "It's cold on my bed. And it's cold on the floor. Just come on the bed _____." Kihyun went on the bed and sat up waiting for me to get up. I finally decided to go on the bed. He tucked me in and joined me afterwards. "About Hyungwon.. I'm asking for a friend. What kind of guy is he? Is he nice, cold..?" My head was under the blanket when I asked so I don't think he heard me. "He's quiet, and only pays attention to things that matter. And he's really weird.. Like he's always laughing!" Kihyun said as he put his head under the blanket. We talked the whole night but eventually fell asleep.

Kihyun woke me up at 5, to bring me to my house for clothes. He helped me choose an outfit. I questioned what he had chosen for me but wore it anyways. It was a crop top with a blue flannel and shorts. He too was wearing a blue flannel and jeans. "You weirdo, why are you making us match." I laughed and headed for his car. "Because I felt you'd look cute in that. And I have to pick up the other members." He drove to his house and the members got in the car. Wonho was last in the car but he smelled so good. The car ride was loud with all the laughing and clapping in the backseat. When we arrived at school everyone was staring at us while we were getting out of the car. Kihyun stayed in the car for a little. Minhyuk and I headed to class together. He put his arm around my neck and waved at girls as we walked. The girls glared at me. "I thought she was dating Kihyun.. But now she has Minhyuk ?! What's so special about her." I began to walk faster and Minhyuk did as well. Then I heard squealing from behind, I turned and saw that it was just Kihyun entering the hall. Minhyuk sighed and told me, "Don't worry he won't fall for any of them. He's picky. And here's the catch.." Hyungwon interrupted him and tapped the top of his head. What's the catch.. "Get to class both of you." Minhyuk pouted. Ahh I still don't believe Hyungwon is younger than Minhyuk. "Sorry I don't listen to Sophmores." Minhyuk attempted to flip his hair. The girls were following the Monsta X members.. I tried to stay close to them. Kihyun, Minhyuk, and I finally arrived to our homeroom.

I saw Kyungri sitting near my seat.. I mean Minhyuk's seat. Minhyuk ran to my seat and started chatting with her. I looked around for an empty seat until Kihyun grabbed my hand and took me to his seat. He pulled a chair and said, "I'm sure the teacher will let this slide since homeroom is literally 10 minutes." Then Nara and a few other girls came over and tried to sit with us, but Minhyuk slid through spreading his legs so no one else can join. "What were you talking about with Kyungri?" I said as I raised my eyebrows. He giggled and responded, "The pretty girl asked about Hyungwon so I gave her details." At the corner of my eye I saw Kihyun staring at a girl. "Kihyun who are you looking at?" I put the fake at smile on my face. He scratched his head and tried to dodge the question. "A classmate. Don't worry I'm just examining everyone." Should I believe him? Minhyuk budded into our conversation, "Hey _____ don't worry he's not lying. He stutters, and would hug you if he was."

The three of us went to our next class, sadly Kihyun's schedule was different from mine and Minhyuk's. The class went by normal and quickly. When I exited class I saw a girl holding Kihyun's arm, it was the same I stared for a long time.. I didn't know what to do or how to react. But I know for sure I was hurt. Minhyuk was laughing with the other classmates and then turned to see what I was doing. He saw Kihyun too. Looking back at me he saw the hurt in my eyes. He gave me a back hug and whispered to me, "I'm sorry." Minhyuk carried me on his back to the cafe. I was dazed.. I had nothing on my mind, I was just disappointed and sad. I sat with the Monsta X members. Minhyuk told them what had happened. I tried to block out what he was saying. All of a sudden I get a text from Kihyun. The members told me to look at it and tell them what it says.
From Kihyun
I have another class right now. Wait for me after lunch is over for you!
I read it to the members and didn't reply. Wonho grabbed my phone and texted him. He gave me the phone back but deleted what he had sent and sighed. I felt like crying.. I went to my last classes of the day with Minhyuk. I didn't wait for Kihyun. Minhyuk comforted me the rest of the day.

All of the members except Kihyun went home with me. Wonho invited me to their house but I didn't want to.. Shownu picked me up and brought me in anyways. When I got in the first thing I did was walk to Kihyun's room and lay down. They all left me alone. Kihyun still wasn't home... I wanted to hug him with all my strength but then I remembered what had happened. I screamed and cried. Minhyuk came into the room and hugged me as I cried.

-