Another Sleepover

Smoll Bean

I walked in slowly, and I saw Kihyun on the floor. I rushed to him to see what was going on and if he was okay. It turns out that he had found Molly, she was in his bedroom all along. Both of us were relieved. Thank god, I didn't want to see Kihyun sad. "I found her in my bathtub, it's weird though because she hates water. Luckily there wasn't any in there." "Ahh that's good to know. I'm happy you found Molly! I'm heading home now, thanks for today." As I walked out the room Kihyun dashed over to grab me, "Why don't you sleep over?" Why is he asking me this, maybe I should since he was sad earlier. "But why all of a sudden?" He grabbed your waist and picked you up, "Because sleepovers are fun and we just adopted two kittens! We need to play with them some more and name them." I was still in the air struggling as he talked. How can he be so strong? I almost forgot we had to name the kittens too.. Did he have this all planned? I'm not sleeping over. nope. "Hey! Are you even listening to me?!" "Put me down and I'll listen to you." He then put me down on the bed and sat next to me. "I have guest rooms, you can choose one to sleep in hehe." "I can't just fall asleep in a new environment sorry Kihyun and I want to sleep in my bed." Right when I looked back at him, his eyes were staring me down. "Then sleep in my bedroom, the bed is big enough for two." I'm most definitely not agreeing on that. "Don't get the wrong idea _____!" He looked embarrassed. It was quite cute. He's like an oversized baby. A strong one. "But why do you want me to sleepover all of a sudden?" He scratched his head and looked around," I told you before, it gets lonely in my house. I'm sure you've already seen parts of it." I looked at him and he did look like a lonely guy. "Fine but just tonight! And I want to sleep in that pink room you have." Kihyun clapped his hands and made his way to the pink guest room.

He fixed up the room and made the bed. "I'll be right back, I'm going to put Molly and the kittens in the Kitty Room." He has a room just for his cats? That's funny. I put my belongings down on the table and took off my shirt and pants, leaving myself with just my bra and . I slipped into the bedsheets and tried to fall asleep so Kihyun doesn't try to talk to me. Then I heard footsteps. "Hey why are your clothes on the floor? Are they dirty? I'll wash them in the morning. I'm going to go get you a t-shirt hold on." He's wasting his time but I'll wear the t-shirt anyways. Gosh he's so nice. He would make a good boyfriend, too bad I turned him down. Kihyun then came back into the room with a t-shirt, "I don't think I'll fit but it's the smallest one I have! Okay good night ____." He shut the lights and closed the door. I put on the t-shirt he had brought me, yes it was big but I guess I had no choice but to wear it. After a while I fell asleep.

2 hours later I woke up, I heard thunder. I didn't know what to do because I hate thunderstorms. Many ideas came into mind. To go home or not. Wait that's crazy, to walk to my house in a thunderstorm.. Run to the Kitty Room? That's not a good idea. Kihyun's room was my last option. I think his door is locked so I guess I have to deal with this mess.. I attempted to fall asleep again, but it wasn't happening. So I tiptoed over to the door, but the door suddenly opens. It was Kihyun. "Why are you up?" He the light and looked at me. I replied to him," What are you doing coming into a guest room while its occupied?" He looked down on the floor, then jumped from a loud thunder. He must be scared of thunder too.. "I was just checking on you!" Kihyun stared at me with puppy eyes. But why. "Are you scared of thunder." I laughed at him. We both jumped from the thunder. He pointed his finger at me "I'm not scared you are." I went under the blanket because I was embarrassed. He poked me. "Stop being annoying Kihyun!! I'm trying to sleep." He chuckled. "No you're not, you're hiding from the thunder." I felt a hand slide next to my foot. "Boy you better get your hand away from me" All of a sudden I felt an arm next to my thigh. "KIHYUN!" Then I felt a body next to me. "Hi." He said it so casually.. It's too late for this. "Go to your room and sleep." He poked me some more. "It's cold in my room." "Well don't you have a heater? Use it." His armed then wrapped around me and he whispered in my ear, "You didn't let me finish my sentence. It's cold in my room AND lonely. So the heater won't change anything." He kept trying to cuddle with me but I denied him. I gave up and just played on my phone, after a while he fell asleep. I was still wrapped in his arms. I tried to escape from his arms but I was too weak and tired to lift them. I fell asleep in his arms.

Molly was on my stomach when I woke up. I looked around for Kihyun, then I got up to wash up. I peeked downstairs and saw Kihyun and a friend of his. I made my way downstairs and he called me over. "This is my friend Moonbin." I examined Moonbin, then walked away to feed the kittens. "So you have a girlfriend now Kihyun? That's surprising because you're picky." Moonbin slapped Kihyun on the chest. I looked at the two of them for a second and they were laughing together. "I'm not his girlfriend don't get the wrong idea please." Moonbin looked at me from head to toe. "Well let's see.. You have his shirt on. Woke up in his house. Feeding his cats. Hm what else?" All Kihyun was doing was laughing and not defending me. "I slept over because it was late." Moonbin raised his eyebrow,"Oh so you slept with him that's nice." I walked over to Moonbin and raised my fist but Kihyun stopped me. "I did not sleep with him. We were in separate rooms." Kihyun turned and looked at me. "False. We slept in the same room." Moonbin started to laugh. "How's the rest of Monsta X?" What's monsta x? "They're doing fine. Actually they were just here last night." So monsta x is Kihyun's group of friends, interesting. "How's iTeen doing?" Moonbin sat down next to me. "We're getting ready for our debut." Kihyun looked at Moonbin and me. "Don't sit so close to my girlfriend." I was about to open my mouth but Moonbin interrupted me,"She said she isn't your girlfriend. Don't worry Kihyun I barely know her! But she sure is beautiful." He winked at me. Why is Kihyun friends with cheesy people. "Starship is having us prepare for our comeback next week. Be ready to buy our album on iTunes." Kihyun is under starship entertainment? That's weird.. Why didn't I know about this. "I bought trespass, man be thankful that I did. I never buy music from iTunes." I left them and went back upstairs.

I looked up 'Monsta X'. All the results were overwhelming. Then I saw a picture of Kihyun, it was his concept picture. "He looks better in person yes, I can confirm that." I looked through the members' profiles, I saw all of them last night. Then I searched for the 'Trespass album' and downloaded it. I listened to all the songs. "Gosh why is 'Honestly' so sad.." Then Kihyun entered the room. "It has to be sad since it's a breakup song." I've been caught. "Anyways what are you doing listening to my music?" He laughed at me. "Well I was curious about your group since I never heard of you guys.." He looked at me surprised. "I thought you knew and never ran from me nor asked for signatures that's all." I smiled at him. "Of course not, I'm not the type of girl to do that. And your music is nice. What kind of comeback are you preparing?" He scratched his head. "Well that is a secret! I'll give you one hint though.. I'm dying my hair bright red." "WHAT!! No that won't suit you." He frowned. "My company is forcing me to sorry." Maybe a playful concept.. "Would you be my girlfriend now that you know I'm in the industry?" He grinned at me. "No. That's wrong and I still don't like you." Kihyun pouted. It was quite cute. "What do I have to do to make you my girlfriend?" I looked at him then asked,"Why do you want me to be your girlfriend? I'm not the best looking. I'm mean. I obviously do not want you. And you could get a better gal than me.." He came over and sat next to me and hugged me. "You're perfect to me." I blushed to the point my cheeks started to hurt. Maybe I am falling for him.. Not because I know he's in the industry but for who he is. I hugged him back. That's the first and only time.

-
My friend confirmed what Kihyun's height is for me. He's about 5'4-5'5. Short I know!! But I still love my small bean. By the way sorry for the late updates! I forgot to put my ff here. I'll put the rest on here now!