Kihyun

Smoll Bean
After fixing myself up and changing I headed out to Kihyun's house. Before I rang the doorbell I sighed and noticed how tired I was since it was a long day. He opened the door and welcomed me. "The food isn't done yet, I just got out of the shower sorry." Kihyun had a robe on and only a robe. If he got out just now I could've taken my time. Oh whatever. "Haha it's fine I can wait." I eyed Molly. Molly was sitting on his couch, I walked over to pet it but Kihyun stopped me, "She's kind of mad at me right now because I forgot to leave food in her bowl before we left earlier." "Ahh it's okay I'm going to be bored while I wait for you to get dressed." Molly is so cute I want to squeeze her. "Oh I'm too lazy to get dressed I'm just going to stay like this." Kihyun said as he picked up Molly. "Don't worry I have stuff under this haha!" he showed me his briefs he had on. He didn't need to show me that. His body is pretty nice, looks like he worked out a long time ago but took a break. "You didn't need to show me proof!" I yelled while turning the other direction. "Fine I'll get dressed, can you keep an eye on the steak while I'm upstairs?"
 
I went to his kitchen, and noticed how tidy it was. He should come over to my place and help me clean my room. Flipping the steak was a hard task, I couldn't do it. All of a sudden I felt someone come behind me, I knew it was Kihyun. He held my hand and helped flip the steak. Both of us were silent. "It looked like you were struggling so I decided to help you." he giggled. "You play too much!" I nearly gave him a lecture. Kihyun shrugged and laughed,"I already set the diner table, I'll bring the food over." 
 
Waiting for the food to come, I got comfortable. His home is quite nice, everything is clean. Things and plants I've never seen before. "Sorry it took so long I was feeding Molly." he placed the food. Then we began to eat. "I'm impressed, your steak is good." "Well of course did you think I'd be dry?" staring you down. No, kihyun I'm not that mean! What do I say?! "_____ I have a question." He looked a bit sad. "What's wrong, was it something I said? I'm sorry." "No you didn't do anything wrong." he put on a smile on his face. "Then what's your question?" Kihyun stood up and said," You're that attractive girl that I think about everyday. Attractive girl, will you be my girlfriend?Oh my goodness what did he just ask me. My eyes widened. Then Kihyun got up and hugged me. "It's okay if you say no, I'll understand."
 
Without answering Kihyun I ran home. I cried for hours. I don't know why though. My phone vibrated, it was a message from Kihyun.
From Kihyun
Are you okay? Please answer me.
To Kihyun
Ahh it's nothing, it's just too much at once you knoww
From Kihyun
Sorry I shouldn't have said anything
To Kihyun
It's okay 
 
My doorbell started ringing, it's 02:30. "Who is it?" I couldn't hear anything but panting. So I decided to look.. it was Kihyun. Why is he here so late at night? Right when I opened the door Kihyun ran in and hugged me. But why? "What's wrong? Why are you here so late at night? How long have you been out here in the rain?" He's not answering. I continued to hold onto him. Several minutes passed, and he still didn't say a single word.. he was freezing and soaked. I decided to bring him to my room to give him blankets. "Hey take off your clothes, you'll get sick. I'm going to go get you something to change into." I don't have any pants he can borrow.. "Kihyun I found a shirt that might fit you, I don't have any pants though sorry." I left the room for him to change. After a while I knocked on the door, he didn't give me an answer so I just walked back in. He changed out of his shirt, his pants were on the floor. I found him sleeping on my bed. Ah he's so annoying. Where do I sleep now. "Can you at least push over? I need to sleep too!" I said it loud but softly. He wouldn't budge so I just slid next to him. It was a bit awkward even though he was sleeping. Then he rolled and hugged my back and whispered,"I'm not asleep I'm just tired." "Hey let go of me. Go home since you have enough energy to talk and roll." I don't want him to leave, it's actually nice to have someone else in the house.. "I don't want to." he rolled back onto his side of the bed. "Fine I'm going to put on some shorts and a proper tshirt" I'm so dumb.. Why would I only wear a tank top. We're not even dating this is wrong. "But you were okay like that already." it seemed like he was pouting. "Well I thought you were asleep." "It's not like we're going to do anything, we're not dating or married after all." He does have a point. But it's still wrong. "It sounds like you want me to stay in this"  "Well we were fine before. Don't waste your energy." Kihyun chuckled. He's so weird. 
 
I decided that he was right. I actually was lazy to do all that. So I went back on the bed. "I know you're awake, push over." He moved, but it was literally a centimetre. "I'm going to push you if you don't move over" "I dare you." His voice was really deep, like really really deep. "Just kidding I'll make space for you since I'm a nice boyfriend." "Boyfriend? Who said we were dating?!" I guess he has a mind of his own. "I did." he grinned and grabbed me onto the bed. I was locked between his legs and his arms. All of a sudden he begins to roll across the bed with me locked into his arms and legs. It was actually fun if I had to be honest. "Stop I'm getting dizzy!" After a while he did stop and let go of me. We were both tired. Before I fell asleep Kihyun  kissed my forehead and held onto me. I didn't stop him. It was now 04:00 and I finally fell asleep.
 
Kihyun was the first thing I saw when I woke up, he was still sleeping. I was wrapped in his arms. His face was right in front of mine, he truly is beautiful. I want to stay in this position forever. It's comforting. But then Kihyun's eyes opened, both of us looked straight into each other's eyes. He hugged me tighter, but he was gentle. "Good morning ___." His voice is deep just like last night. Is this normal? Probably since he is a guy. "Good morning Kihyun." He still hasn't let go and I can't escape. "Let go of me, I have to wash up and make breakfast for myself." Kihyun eyed me, then started to grin. "I'll let go if you give me a kiss on the lips for 5 seconds." That's an odd request.. He's going to have to let go sooner or later. "I'm not going to do that. You need to let go of me anyways." He looked at me again. "So you want to stay like this for a while huh?" He pressed his body against yours. I do but.. Finally I kissed Kihyun, I was counting down in my head. He then let go, but our lips were still against each other. When should I stop. Maybe I should now. Once I let go Kihyun seemed angry, he shouldn't be though since he did make the deal. "Do you have a spare toothbrush?" "I do but you can just go home since you're fine." It looks like he doesn't want to go home, but he has to, to feed Molly. "I can't actually." "Why is that?" His fingers traced his pants. "I can't walk outside in just briefs." Oh I forgot to dry his wet clothes before I went to sleep, what a mess. I picked up his clothes and went to put them in the dryer, when I returned to the room I threw Kihyun a new toothbrush. ,, My restroom was cramped with both us in it. While we were washing up our arms kept bumping, is this what couples do? I was done first so I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.
 
I made toast and pancakes for 2. He's lucky I'm making some for him. Music was playing while I cooked so I couldn't hear anything except the cooking pancakes and toaster. He must be exploring my house, I'm lucky it's all empty but my room and here. My house is actually big for someone who lives alone, but who cares? I noticed I made a little too much pancakes. All of a sudden I feel a body wrap behind me. Kihyun gave me a backhug, it reminded me of yesterday with the steak. "I made us some pancakes and toast, go wait at the table and I'll be over with breakfast." He went to go sit at the table, for once he actually listened to me. While I let the last pancake cook I ran to the dryer to grab Kihyuns clothes. I dashed to Kihyun and threw him them, he changed right in front of me. I didn't have time to think. I ran back to the kitchen to get the last pancake. My tray of food was full for the first time, I then made my way to the table with the food. He watched me as I set the food on the table. "Thanks for the breakfast and sorry for troubling you." This is the first time I ever saw him smile a genuine smile. "What made you come over here last night? It was raining too." It got quiet, there was only chewing. "I got lonely at home that's all." 
 
-
I will NOT be writing any in this ff. Only . If you guys don't want that I will not add any of those scenes in the future.