Kairos

Te amo, mi amour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahyoung informed Jonghyun that she is going to attend the event.

 

"Oppa, pick me up at 9 okay? Sharp okay? If you are late, I'll punish you. Hehehe"
"Oh, you made it! Yeah, okay. I'll be at your home like 30 minutes earlier so I will not be punished. Okay, dress prettily! See you tonight"

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I’m happy to know that Ahyoung can made it tonight. I started to imagine how Ahyoung will look tonight, with those wavy brown hair, those pretty long legs, and her perfect body. Dress in white colour would suit her. Nothing better than that. I looked out the time to check, scared that I will be arrive late to Ahyoung’s house. Ah, it’s already 8 p.m. I get dressed up with a black tuxedo and a neck bow tie with a pair of black leather boots on. It’s time to go to Ahyoung’s home. I drove mom’s car to Ahyoung’s house instead of motorbike because it will ruin Ahyoung’s hair, getting considerate as I am.

 

At the same time at Ahyoung’s house

 

Ahyoung’s POV

 

‘Ah, what to wear tonight?’ ‘This or that?’ I can’t decide what to wear tonight so I asked for omma’s help.

 

“Omma, could you help me choose a dress. Something simple but still have a classy look in it. I don’t want to wear any fancy dress though.”

 

Mom spent a lot of times to choose between white or black. At last, mom gave me the white dress, half sleeve and medium length of skirt.

 

“Wear this. This suit you the most for tonight’s event”

 

“Okay, then.”

 

 I checked on time and it’s already 8 p.m. Gosh, why does time flew real fast tonight? I’m putting dress on and mom did some makeover on my face, surely it’s a fascinating feeling because I’m never have any intensity to put on make-up, neither lipstick nor eyeliner. So I sprayed vanilla perfume as the last touch. Ah, it’s already 8.57 p.m. I need to hurry, Jjong oppa would be arrive at any time right now. So, I put on my white high heels hurriedly, worried that Jjong oppa would wait at me. I rushed to outside of my house, watching a black car waiting for me. I focus on the driver and it’s Jjong oppa. I ran happily towards his car and sat at the front seat.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I arrived at 8.30 p.m. but Ahyoung is nowhere to be found. ‘Still getting up”, I guessed as I saw her room’s light is still lighting. I waited outside the car, with my tuxedo on and passerby looking at me, weirdly. I stared at Ahyoung’s room, and the light is finally turned off. So, I rush back to car and sitting at the driver’s seat. Ahyoung’s saw me and ran to me, that cutie pie. How can I not love her when her dorky side shook my heart? ‘Aigoo, she would get hurt if she run with high heels like that’, I said to myself. Ahyoung happily into the car. And we go to my house with conversation on.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter