Antipelargy

Te amo, mi amour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun and Ahyoung were getting closer as they always hangout together, just both of them. They may looked awkward at school because of their friends, but at outside from school zone, they are comfortable with each other and if people don't know the context, they will clarified them as a couple. 

During recess

Ahyoung and Mina sat at the rooftop, enjoying the fresh breeze of nature. Mina opened her sketchbook, started sketching the scenery of green nature, with every pieces of heart she put. Mina glanced at Ahyoung, expecting her to sketch too. But Ahyoung seems busy with her smartphone. Mina just acted like she didn't see it and passed through it as she didn't wat to interrupting her bestfriend's privacy. 'Friend is friend, privacy is privacy', she thought. 

Ahyoung's POV

I sat at the rooftop, felt the fresh breeze through my face. A little bit cold, but have warm feels in it. When I wanted to start sketching, my smartphone vibrated so I opened the message. It was from Jjong oppa. I smiled so wide that I thought if anyone saw me like that, they will think I'm crazy.

"See down here!" I looked down as I read the text. Jjong oppa and his friends were playing basketball. Jjong oppa glanced and smiled at me and started to play again. 

“See you after school!” Jonghyun sent me another message as they quitted playing basketball. 

“Alright then, oppa” I smiled at him while he wiped his sweat.

Author’s POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

It’s time to get home. Ahyoung and Mina walked home together. Out of sudden, Jonghyun’s message arrived at Ahyoung’s phone.

“Meet me at 3, Hongdae. Melon shaved ice”

“Alright.”

Ahyoung arrived at home at 1300. So, she took a bath and dressed casually. Before she went out, she called her mother to inform her that she’s going out. She cooked some food for her parents and left some notes at the refrigerator. Ahyoung went out, so does Jonghyun. Jonghyun hummed happily at the thought going out with Ahyoung. Actually, Jonghyun wanted Ahyoung to meet his mother as a birthday surprise. They met at a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter