Wonderwall

Te amo, mi amour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's POV

I rested on my bed. I kept myself busy with things to do, but everytime I paused, I still think of Ahyoung. That girl, that precious smile, I thought. I smiled at the thought of how Ahyoung called me, "Jjong oppa", with her cute pikachu voice. I slept happily while Ahyoung kept ran across my mind, that's the beautiful thing for sure. 

Next morning, at Jonghyun's house

Mom woke me up early, earlier than usual as I took a lot of forces and efforts to be waken up. Mom told me to do some grocery shops, as she couldn't make time today. After my dad's sudden death, mom depressed for over a year, because she lost her most favourite person in the world. I'm so glad to see mom like this, because like finally, her precious smile always show up and it is one thing I want to cherish on everyday. Her current job as a florist really helped a lot, surely a lot. I'm really really happy that mom can comfortably rely on me without any hesitation. 

"Jonghyun-ah, can you make time this evening? Mom thinks mom can't do the grocery shops. Mom got a plenty work to be handle. Can you help me?" 

"Nae? Ah, alright Mrs. Hong. I'll do it instead. Mom just write down the list and stick it on the refrigerator. Later, I will take it before leave for school."

"Thank you very much, my precious son. Indeed, you are my one and only saviour now." Mom said it while hugging me and I hugged mom even tightier, because she is my superwoman. "Don't forget to take it, Jong-ssun." Mom always called me Jong-ssun whenever I helped her doing women's chores. 

"Alright, mom. Have a nice day at work."

At school

"Joonjoon!" I greeted Sungjoon. 

"Hong-ggun!" Sungjoon greeted me back.

"Could you make time today? I was being told to do grocery shop by my mom because she couldn't make time today."

"Ah really? I want to help you too but unfortunately we have drama rehearsal this evening. Sorry, Jjong."

"Oh, never mind then. I'll go by myself, then. Good luck for your drama, Sungjoon ah." I tapped his shoulder and started to walk away. 

"Jjong! Why don't you ask Ahyoung?"

"Aigoo, why do I have to? I don't want to bother her, plus it is awkward between us and as you know I am not a chatty person."

"That is the reason why you must go with Ahyoung. She can communicate well with strangers, at least she's an outgoing person. Besides, doesn't women are better at this than men? Just so you know, she is the only girl in this school that you've known and talked with."

"Em, I'll try talk to her later. See you later." I walked off with sulken face but d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter