Frisson

Te amo, mi amour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun and Ahyoung have officially in relationship for 220 days now. But, unfortunately they barely see each other, because Jonghyun was preparing for his final exam and only met Ahyoung at cafeteria or school library. Ahyoung understood Jonghyun’s situation, all she wanted is the best for Jonghyun. She never annoyed with Jonghyun whenever Jonghyun said he don’t have much time, she knew it too. Ahyoung felt sympathy for Jonghyun, it must be hard for him. But, there’s nothing much she can do, unless support him during his hard times and encourage him.

At night

Jonghyun called Ahyoung, to relief his heavy mind and restless body. He knew Ahyoung gonna make him feel better, physically and mentally. He dialed Ahyoung’s number. Ahyoung picked up the phone call.

“Hello, oppa?”

“Ahyoung-ah. I miss you.” Jonghyun smiled widely when he heard Ahyoung’s voice, if only Ahyoung can see it. Priceless smile.

“Aigoo, oppa. I miss you, too. But, why are you calling me? Didn’t you have to study tonight?” Ahyoung asked Jonghyun, worried that Jonghyun will waste his time by calling her.

“I told you, I miss you pabo-ya. Just, I felt very tired right now and all I want is to hear your voice, to see your face, to hear your giggle, to hug you.”

“Don’t be so cheesy, oppa!” Ahyoung chuckled with what Jonghyun said.

“I thought you like me being cheesy, huh?” Jonghyun joked and made Ahyoung busted into laugh.

“Hahaha, stop it oppa. I can’t walk straight right now, I might be hit by car right now, so better stop with your cheesy sentences.”

Jonghyun’s laugh suddenly disappear after heard her “I might be hit by car” words. “Where are you going at night, Ahyoung? Didn’t I tell you to never walk alone? Stop worrying me, Ahyoung-ah.”

“I thought you said you missed me? You said you want to see my face, didn’t you? I’m on my way to your house, just a few steps to reach your house.” Ahyoung giggled when she found out that Jonghyun worried she walked alone, she found that’s so sweet of him.

“Aigoo, Ahyoung-ah. Why would you sacrifice yourself like this? Wait for me, I will go out.”

“Sacrifice myself? How come it called sacrifice? It called L-O-V-E. Love, Jjong oppa. Okay, please be hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter