Forelsket

Te amo, mi amour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A new exchange student is going to be here today," screamed Sung Joon. Jinah and her fellows changed gazes of hateful. Jinah is one of the most famous student in Segang High School and got a lot of fans. Jinah is a pretty girl and have a model-look kind of hot body. But, that doesn't make her any perfect. Her words are offensive, and unpleasant to be heard. Sung Joon runs toward Jinah and irritately said, "You will have a rival soon. I heard she is hot, maybe hotter than you and clever too. She is good at rap and tall, nice and have a bright personality. Her words are kind and pleasant to hear."Jinah and her friends just gave him a dead meat glare while Sung Joon didn't care about it and hummed happily at the thought of the soon arrival of new student. 

         Sung Joon and his bestfriend, Sung Kwang walked around the school compound and accidentally met the exchange student who lost herself at the new school area, in term of finding staff room. Sung Joon and Sung Kwang helped her to the staff room. As they accompany her to the staff room, they are having a short conversation to break the silence and awkwardness. 

"What is your name?" asked Sung Kwang, out of curiousity.

"Kim Ah Young," she replied shyly. "I'm from Ulsan High School, and got transferred to here because of my drawing skills. Just in case you wants to know it." she jokingly explained. 

"Hahaha, how old are you? And for sure, you are taking major art class, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter