Enamorarse

Te amo, mi amour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Ahyoung sat at the corner of school library, her favourite place of her new school. She started her hobby, drawing. She was good at drawing, especially when it comes to draw faces and scenery. At the moment, Jonghyun entered the library with Sung Joon for a revision because examination was around the corner. A girl caught Jonghyun's attention at the library's corner. He stared blankly and his body became stiff, just back to reality when Sung Joon severally called him. Sung Joon found that Jonghyun deeply looked at Ahyoung, a sentimental glare as it is Sung Joon didn't woke Jong Hyun back to reality, that glare will penetrated Ahyoung's pure skin. So, Sung Joon decided to sprint toward Ahyoung and Jonghyun had no choice but to follow him. Jonghyun felt as butterflies in his stomach. butterflies. Jonghyun felt the whole zoo when he looked at Ahyoung. Ahyoung a little bit shocked as Sung Joon surprised her by calling her name sudden, interrupting her focus on drawing. 

"Ahyoung!" 

"Eyy, Sung Joon oppa! Annyeong~ You made me shock," Ahyoung replied while cutely hit Sung Joon's arm. 

"Kekeke, sorry for interrupting you, Ahyoung," Sung Joon laughed at Ahyoung cute reaction and realized Ahyoung's guilty pupils as she just met Jonghyun for the first time. She been listened to some rumours about Jonghyun, and he has a daebak popularity at the school. "This is Hong Jong Hyun, our school top student, he took the same major as me," Sung Joon calmly explained to her. 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Ah Young, the new exchange student, took major art class. Nice to meet you, Hong Jong Hyun," Ahyoung bowed to him. 

"You can call me Jjong oppa. It's too formal that it gave such a burden. Nice to meet you too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter