Redamancy

Te amo, mi amour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, you are Ahyoung?” Jonghyun’s mom asked.

“Yes, ma’am. I’m Kim Ah Young.”

“You are the exchange student from Ulsan, right? And taking major art class, right?” Mrs. Hong whom filled with curiosity started hit Ahyoung with her nonstop questions.

Ahyoung calmed herself and answered all the questions, one by one, word by word. Suddenly, Mrs. Hong grabbed Ahyoung’s hand and her hand, which made Ahyoug’s heart a little shocked by Mrs. Hong action.

“I want to thank you, Ahyoung.”

Ahyoung grabbed Jonghyun’s mom’s hand, this time.

“Ayy, what to thank for? I didn’t do anything, ma’am. I just came here because Jonghyun said you wanted to meet me.” as Ahyoung smiled at Mrs. Hong.

“You did a lot. First of all, you opened Jonghyun’s heart a bit. As you know, Jonghyun is not a bubbly person, he is an impregnable boy who can’t open his heart easily and hard to approach people. Second, he don’t talk too much and he is lacking smiles and laughs, which make me scared that he is heartless person. As a mom, I’m grateful that finally there’s someone who opened his heart, now he gladly shared his problems with me, and throwing jokes to me and make my heart relaxed a bit. Thank you, Ahyoung.”

“Eyy, it’s nothing, ma’am. It’s not because of me, it’s because of Jonghyun himself. He’s the one who wants to change, ma’am.” Ahyoung replied humbly, make a curve on her pinkish lip.

Someone knocked the door and twisted the doorknob, surely made Ahyoung surprised a little bit. Jonghyun called his mom to speak on something. Ahyoung awkwardly stayed inside Jonghyun’s mom room, which made her super uncomfortable.

Actually, tonight is not only his mom’s birthday surprise but also Jonghyun wants to propose Ahyoung to be his girl. Jonghyun told his mother about his intensity and Jonghyun’s mom shock by her son’s sudden change attitude.

 “That girl sure changed you a lot, Jjong ah”

“I’m surprised too, mom. I never expected that I would be like this, at this very moment. But one thing for sure, I’m going to make her my girl, tonight.”

“What?! Oh okay, Jjong ah. If that’s what your heart desire, I’ll support you, always my son.”

“Thanks, mom. Indeed, you are always be my greatest supporter after all.” Jonghyun hugged his mom, as a mark of his gratefulness of having the greatest proponent of him. His mom hugged him back, “Aigoo, my Jonghyun is big now. He found her princess already.” Jonghyun’s mom said with melancholic tone, to some extent left some impression in Jonghyun’s heart. He just carved a curve with his lips, doesn’t want to add any sadness for his mother.

After awhile, Mrs. Hong entered her room, smiled at Ahyoung, acting like nothing’s big happened. Ahyoung replied Mrs. Hong’s smile. Mrs. Hong suddenly held Ahyoung’s hand, which made her startled.

“No matter what happen, please take care of Jonghyun. You probably thought that Jonghyun is an independent boy, but he needs support.” Mrs. Hong’s sentences left a question mark in Ahyoung’s mind, to some extent. “Let get out of here, they might wait for us.”

Ahyoung and Mrs. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter