Chapter 3

My Heart Sings For You

After a couple minutes of eating and chatting with Rap Monster and Jimin. Two guys suddenly bust in the room laughing loudly.

"YAH! Be quiet!! I'm trying to sleep here!!!" A guy from behind the couch suddenly yells out as he gets up from his place.

"Woah! Suga how long have you been there?" Rap Monster questions him.

"This morning, and you two when will two be quiet and stop disturbing my sleep?!" Suga replied and questioned

"Bianeyo hyung" the two guys apologizes in unison.

"Well, at least the other one is not here, hyung hahaha" Rap Monster pointed out.

"Well that is true haha, but wait where is he anyway?" Suga questions.

"V has to visit his grandmother," One of the two guys answers as he notices my presense, "Oh! And who is this?"

"Anneyong, I'm Y/N" I introduced myself, "She is a new student" Jimin added.

"Ahh i see, Anneyong Y/N!! I'm Hoseok but just call Jhope" he introduced himself with a cute wide smile.

"And I'm Jungkook!" The other guy added with a cute smile.

"And I'm Yoongi but call me Suga, as you heard from Rap Monster earlier" he also added with a smile. After, I smile at all of them.

-
-
We ate our lunch while I watch them laugh and tease each other. Except Jin who quietly ate his lunch, he looks like he is thinking deeply, lost in his own world.
-
-
'Finally! School is over for today' I thought to myself as I pack my books and head my way out to my locker.

"Hey, See you tomorrow!" Rap Monster, Suga and Jhope waved a goodbye at me as they passes me in my locker.

"Ya, see you guys tomorrow!" I said back with a smile.

"Hey Y/N, do you have a ride?" Jimin suddenly pop up beside me, "I can give you a ride"

"No, I'm ok Jimin thank you" I reply back.

"Oh ok......Well see you tomorrow!" He bid a goodbye with his cheeky smile.

"See you tomorrow Jimin!" I bid a goodbye back.

Jimin then ran to catch up with the other guys.

"Hey new girl!" A group consist of three girls comes my way.

"Hey! Stop flirting with them?!" She raised her voice at me.

"With who?" You answered back.

"Yah! Don't play dumb with me, with BTS! Who else?!" She screamed at me, clearly annoyed.

"BTS?" I answer back, dumbfounded.

"Oh my god?! Are you playing or you're actually dumb?! Who were the guys you were just talking to?" She asks.

"Jimin, Rap Monster, Jh---"

"They are BTS!" She cuts me.

"Urghh! Whatever just DONT. TALK. TO. THEM!! GOT IT?!" she pointed at me while emphasasing each word, causing me to step back each word.

I quickly left them without a single word, I quickly find closest door to me, which is a staircase heading to the roof. I quietly sob as I was angry with myself for not answering back to them. I was mad at myself for being weak and standing up for myself.

Suddenly, I heard a beautiful voice,  

"The long night is following you as it flows"

"Time follows you and fades"

I can feel his emotions, as he continues to sing, I can feel the pain that he is feeling.

"Why are you getting farther away? So far that I can’t reach you?"

"Tell me why, you’re so far away, why"

"Can’t you see me in your eyes anymore?"

Slowly I can see memories in the past rewind.

"Love is so painful"

"Goodbyes are even more painful"

"I can’t go on if you’re not here"

"Love me, love me"

"Come back to my arms"

"Love is so painful"

"Goodbyes are even more painful"

"I can’t go on if you’re not here"

"Love me, love me"

"Come back to my arms"

Tears from painful memories continues to fall from my eyes.

"Love is not over, over, over"

"Love is not over, over, over"

"Love is not over, over, over"

"Love is not over, over, over"

"Love is so painful"

"Goodbyes are even more painful"
-
-

_________________________________________
Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading :D <3 
Also i am sorry for all the spellings mistakes and grammar errors.