Chapter 2

My Heart Sings For You

"YAH!! I said get out of my seat" He loudly commands.

Snapping out of my earlier thoughts. "Sorry" I quickly apologize as I got up and move to another seat the other side of the class as quietly as possible, trying to draw more attention to me. Well, I didn't know that it was his seat, a "sorry" is enough for an apology.

After a little while, the teacher arrives. "I'm sorry for being late" the teacher apologies

"Oh, I think we have a new student here?" the teacher notices me, "Would you like to introduce yourself in front of the class?"

"Yes...sure" I answer, trying to hide my nervousness as I make my way to the front.

"Hello everyone, my name is Y/N and I'm from _____, Please take care of me" I introduce myself while only looking towards wall, Rap Monster, and Jimin, trying to avoid looking at anybody else, especially the guy from earlier. Which I think looks awkward, like really awkward.

As I soon I introduced myself, I quickly went back to my seat as the teacher starts the class lesson. 
 

*End of class*

"Hey, want to eat with us at lunch?" Jimin and Rap Monster asks me.

"Yeah, sure" I answer while packing up my books.

As soon as I arrive at the cafeteria, I see a million set of eyes on me with matching looks and whispers. I try to distract myself from everyone as I line up for food.

After, I try to search for a table for the three of us.
"No need, just follow us" Rap Monster told me.

I follow them up a stairs at the backside of the cafeteria leading to a small private room. Inside has table, a couch and a window that you can look down the main floor of the cafeteria.

"What is she doing here?" A sudden voice from a guy on the couch surprise me.

"Well, I know your guy's first encounter did not go too well, also she's going to part of this group so I would like for you two to be ok" Jimin explains to us.

"Ok...I'm Jin" he introduce himself.

"I'm Y/N" I introduce myself.

"Ok, i'll go get some food" Jin excuses himself.

"Ok, what was that man?" Jimin questions the odd introduction while Jin leaves pretending not to hear him.

"I'm sorry for that and what happened earlier" Jimin apologizes on Jin's behalf, "He isn't usually like this, he wasn't cold to anyone like that, then something happend so ya.." he explains.

"No, it's ok" I said smiling. 

"Ok, let's start eating, I'm starving!" Rap Monster complains.

_________________________________________
Author's note: Again, I'm sorry for all awkward sentences, the spelling errors and all the errors that you guys find, Biane

This is my very first story that im writing, but im really trying my best

Thank you for reading :D