Chapter 1

My Heart Sings For You

As I turn the door knob, I can hear my heart raising from my nervousness. 
I don't know what to expect, its a new class, new school, new country and new life, who wouldn't be nervous?

As I opened the door, I see a million sets of eyes staring at me, I look down the ground to avoid eyes as I take my seat in far right corner at the back of the classroom.

"Hey, aren't you the girl from earlier?" A guy in front of me turns around while he asks.

*Flashback* 
'Gosh Y/N! Really?! Its the first day of school and you are late already?!' I say to my self while I fast walk through the busy hallways.

Suddenly, I bump in to someone. 
"I'm sorry, biane-yo, I wasn't looking, It's my fault, are you OK?" I ask for forgiveness as I try to get up and help the person up.

"Ne I'm fine, sorry it's also my fault, I also wasn't looking, kwenchana-yo?" He asks with a concern look.

"Ne, I'm fine also, thank you" I said smiling as I give a 90 degree bow to him.

He smiles and also gives a 90 degree bow right after.

"I think this is the first time I met you, Are you new here?" He asked me.

"Yes, I am a new student here, in fact I think I'm running late...umm can you please tell me where is the office?"

"Ya, umm just go straight and turn left then right. Then you'll see a glass door and that's the office." He instructed while pointing the hallway ahead.

"Oh OK, kamsamida" I thanked him with a little bow, immediately running the direction he pointed out earlier.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh, yes I am" I said giving him a smile.

He smiled back at me, "oh haha, well I didn't get your name earlier...and your name is...?"

"Oh, it's Y/N, haha I'm sorry about earlier, I was in a hurry...and You are...?"

"Jimin!, I'm Jimin and ani it's OK haha, you don't have to be sorry" he assured me while giving me a cute eye smile.

I gave him a smile back.

"Sorry, is my jam-less friend bothering you?" A guy interrupted

"Ah... no" I answered while giving Jimin a little confused look.

"Rap Monster, can't you quit it already, man?" Jimin said while rolling his eyes at the guy.

"Hahaha, Anyway I'm Namjoon but call me Rap Monster, like he said" he introduced himself while giving me a smile.

"Oh, Hi Rap Monster, I'm Y/N" I answered while smiling.

"Wait, I thought I'm late? Where's the teacher?" I questioned them.

"Ya, the teacher called, she said she will be late...she is stuck in traffic" Jimin answered.

"Ah OK"

Suddenly, the door opened making everyone in the class quiet. A guy with a good structure came in, making everyone stare at him including me. I noticed my heart increase faster and faster as he comes my way. As he comes closer, his features becomes more clearer and clearer. He stood beside me, hearing my heartbeat pounding louder and louder in my ears. I noticed his beautiful eyes staring at me, making my cheeks hot. Then my eyes wondered down his perfectly structured nose to his perfectly plump pink lips, which seems like is saying something to me.

Turning back to reality.

"YAH!! I said get out of my seat!!"

________________________________________Author's Note: Sorry for my writing lol, please don't mind the mistakes and spelling errors. Please also don't mind the awkward sentences, it's my first book. Also English is my third language so..ya writing not good. Sorry again

And thank you so much for reading! :D