Truth

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"

Dami panicked.

"I--I'm so sorry Jiyong-- I just wanted--"

Jiyong just slammed the door, run to living room.He wanted to punch Seungri.So hard.

But he stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath.He couldn't believe it.He loved him.He trusted him.He opened his heart to him.It was not like Joon, this time Jiyong really loved him.

It hurt.

Jiyong couldn't breathe.

So…It was all lie?

He didn't even love me?

He wanted to laugh like when Joon told him the truth but he couldn't.

It hurt this time.

It hurt.

He couldn't even describe it.What was that feeling in his chest? Why his eyes was burning?

"Are you s-saying that it was all lie?" He heard grandmas voice and quickly lifted his head.

"No! I-- I didn't think that I could love him."

What?

Jiyong began to listen while calming down.

"What did you think?" 

"Noona said that it would be enough if i became a friend to him.But--- I'm so sorry for all lies- Just- I couldn't do that anymore." 

Jiyongs heartbeats fastened again.

Is he going to leave? 

Is it…over now?

"Thank you for trusting me-- Actually I'm not regretful.If i didn't accept it, i couldn't met with Jiyong."

"I have an headache! Really!" 

"It is not a big problem." He heard his grandmas voice.

What?

Not a big problem?

"He loves you sweetie."

"I love him, too." 

Jiyong gave the breathe, he didn't even know how long he held.

"I know.It's written all over your faces." Grandma smiled to him.

Jiyong quickly went to other room again.

"I want you to do something." 


*****

After he calmed down and they finished their talk, they came back to living room.

"It's late, we need to leave." Jiyong walked towards to Seungri and younger tangled their hands.Now he was more comfortable around of the family.

Seungri quickly bowed to old couple.

"Thank you for everything."

"We want to see you here again." Grandma hugged him.

"I promise, I'm gonna drag him. " Seungri said and squeezed olders hand, gave him a warm smile.

****

"Seungriyah."

"Hmm?" They were in a park at midnight because Seungri insisted that he should go home later or his brother will kick him.

"Did you like it? Tonight?" 

Seungri just smiled and put his head to olders shoulder.They were sitting on a bench, hands still together.He began to play with Jiyongs fingers.

"Yes--Actually--We should do it again.''

"Why?"

"It was just-- like a family, you know." He smiled and lifted his head, looked to older.

"Hyung.Isn't it nice?"

Jiyong looked him confused.

"This." Seungri said and lifted their tangled hands with a huge smile on his face.

"Do you like it that much?" Jiyong smiled.

"Like? I love it." Seconds later his smile disappeared. "Can you promise me that you won't let go of my hand?"

Seungri asked and Jiyongs heart fell down.

"I promise." He said and squeezed his hand.Then suddenly youngers face was inches away, his fingers travelled Jiyongs face.

"Actually..I--I want to tell you something-"

He couldn't even completed his sentence because Jiyong crashed their lips together.He grabbed youngers waist, caressed his cheek with other hand.Younger surprised at first but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter