Wanna play?

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Go.'' 

When Seungri pecked his lips, he pulled back slightly.

''Don't enter my life Ri.I'm just so...complicated.''

''Confuse me.'' Seungri smiled, he rubbed his nose slowly against his.

''I'm being serious.'' Jiyong closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

''If you--- I mean...If youre not sure-- you can leave okay? I know our deal but-- I can find a new job for you.If you're not wanting to enter this I unders--''

''I want it.''

Jiyong couldn't help but smile.

''You will get bored of me.''

''Bore me.''

Without thought Seungri brought his lips to meet his.Jiyong closed his eyes and responded equally.He kissed him gently.It was soft and sweet.A warm kiss and Jiyong felt himself relax into it.When Seungri pulled away from him, he pulled Jiyong to him, lightly holding his hands in his.

Seungri was sure that he likes Jiyong, he knew that older liked him too, but he was worrying.Seungri felt it.He was feeling unsafe.

''Look.I don't know what it is but there's something between us.I know you feel it too.''

Jiyong nodded slowly.

''So...stop pushing me.Why can't you just do whatever you want?''

''It's just...'' Jiyong pulled his hands from younger and ruffled his hair.

''I'm like...a depressed you know..With me everything will be little hard.If you--- If you start to get close to me..make sure you won't suddenly leave.''

His last word like a whisper.It hit Seungri hard.

Seungri stayed quiet and just looked to him.

''Because you know...That happens to me a lot.''

''Ji--''

''Don't get me wrong.You don't have to--''

''Yes, you're right.''

''So...I don't want to enter your complicated life.'' Jiyong surprised and just watched the younger.

''That's why i kissed you.'' 

''That's why I'm here.That's why i wanted to go cinema with you.That's why i get jealous.I don't want it...Yes.That's why I was sitting on your couch with a bowl of ice cream, waiting you.'' 

''I want to enter your life.You can't see it? I'm knocking the door but you're not hearing hyung.''

He took the bowl his hands, crossed his legs and began to eating again.

''When you want to open, I will be still here.So...wanna eat?'' 

When Jiyong smiled and opened his mouth Seungri started to feeding him.

''So...Are you staying?'' Jiyong looked him so innocently.Seungri laughed.

''What is so funny?''

''Do you want me to stay?''

''No.''

''Okay, I'm staying.''

Jiyong smiled.

''I need to call my brother.'' he reached his phone, Jiyong took the spoon from him and continued to eating.

''Yoboseyo?''

''Yes, I know hyung, I'm sorry.''

''Stop yelling.''

''I will be there tomorrow okay?''

''HYUNG STOP YELLING.'' Jiyong giggled.

''I need to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter