Weird Couple

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.Day

They slept in Seungri's room but when Jiyong woke up, he panicked and reached his phone

11.00

''Oh my--- It's ing 11, Ri! -- Meeting was--''

''Yeah, at 9 a.m.'' Younger murmured, eyes still close.He pulled him to bed again. ''I deleted it.''

''What?''

''Can you just shhh?'' Younger said and wrapped his arms around of him. ''We have 2 days off.Just shut up and go back to sleep.''  he buried his head to olders neck.

2 days?

Jiyong sighed.

He wants to be together.Last days.

Finally he relaxed and hugghed him back.

''Why 2 days?'' he murmured.

''Because, I want it.'' Seungri said and lifted his head to look him.He put his chin to olders chest and grinned.

''I'm your assistant and boyfriend so...It's not that hard for me.'' he winked playfully. ''I can do whatever I want.''

Jiyong chuckled.

''You like it?''

''Actually yes.*That Jiyong's* boyfriend.'' he smiled. ''For your information, I can do whatever I want by using your name.''

Jiyong couldn't help but smile.He was so cute and holding him feels like... a normal thing.He looked to younger and began to play with his hair.

''When I call someone for you, at first they're like robot, but when I said *Kwon Jiyong* in sentence they're turning into an angel.'' he sighed. ''s.''

Jiyong chuckled.

''Isn't it a good thing? You can use it.''

''I can use your cards too.''

Jiyong laughed and pulled him close.He smiled and pecked his lips.

''What do you wanna buy?''

''House! Wait-- Is there even that much money--''

Jiyong smirked.

''You can buy 4 house with that.''

''Are you serious?'' Seungris jaw dropped and Jiyong nodded.

''Don't you like my house?''

''I do.But---'' he paused and older wondered, slowly caressed his cheek.

''Say it.''

''It's just...If I have a chance, I would drag you to somewhere else.''

''Why?''

''Because house is important.You need to make it home, not just a building.But you were alone in there so--''

Jiyong slowly kissed his lips, he smiled and answered the kiss.

''And I don't like your bedroom.''

''Oh..Come on..''

''Seriously, it's too dark.''

''What should I do? Pink?''

''Stop being princess.It could be blue or something.''

''I like blac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter