Find a lover

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT!?" Young woman screamed while her grandfather still looking her calmly.

"You heard me Dami if you can't handle with him, I will sell mansions.Including the mansion that you're in."

"But--"

"No buts okay? I want to see his happiness.I stopped him once.Dami...Because of me, he is living like this.I mean...Look at me, I'm really old...I'm old enough to look back and see my mistakes.Don't get me wrong, i think its still awful but he is my grandson and i want him to be happy.He waited long enough."

"Yes you're right! Now go talk with him and happy ending!"

She clapped her hands and looked to older with a huge smile in her face.When she realized that he was serious, she rolled her eyes with a deep sigh.

"Oh I'm going crazy.."

"Come on Dami, I know you…If you really want it you can do it."

"Hahhahaha of course..Anyway..I will take care of it okay? Please don't sell mansions."

"You have 3 months."

"Omg i have a heartache…"

"If you can't--"

"OKAY OKAY I GET IT! STOP SAYING IT! I will found his love okay? Like you said..I can do it..I guess.."

***

"Who is she Bae? I didn't like her, i don't want her in my CF okay? "

"WHAT THE JIYONG? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD TO BRING HER HERE??"

Jiyong ignored his bestfriend and right-hand man in this company..He walked to his room and yelled him.

"Shut up Bae.I said i don't want her okay? Take care of it." And slammed the door.. 

"…"

"What's going on Bae?" Chaerin saw him.

"Nothing special.Another wonderful day with Mr.difficult."

He sighed deeply and chaerin started to laugh.

"He did it again right? Let me guess..He didn't like the model."

"Don't mess with me, i need to find a new model see you."

"See you." 

***

"Please noona, i dont want to meet with her."

Now he was in his office and talking on phone with his sister.

"Please Jiyong just give her a chance."

"I don't want it!"

"Of course…who am i right? Someone who is always scolded by you…Okay Jiyong….Okay…"

"Damn it noona! FINE!! Are you happy now? Aaiishhh! You're just…whatever im gonna do this date thing, just stop acting like that okay?"

"Today at 2 pm.I'm gonna send adress to you.Love you." And she hang up.

***

Jiyong went to cafe for his blind date… He was really tired and don't want to do this but his sister…Always forcing him for dates.

"Hi."

A pretty girl looked him with shiny eyes.

"Hey.You should be .. mhhmm… you…"

She smiled to him.

"Jenny."

"Sorry Jenny.Please take a seat."

And they started to talk but to him she was so boring.He tried to leave few times but she was just…sticky

So sticky.

"I'm sorry but you're really not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter