Someone

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
@nadagamal This is for you ♥ 

 

****

For Jiyong, kiss was...it was -beautiful.He thought.To be honest, he liked that feeling.Holding by someone.It was beautiful.If you have someone behind you, you can say he is being ridiculous because you have already have someone.Someone to care about you.Someone you can tell everything.Someone who can understand you.Someone you love.Someone you trust.Someone who is never leave your side.Someone who is watching over you.If you have that someone, for Jiyong you're so ing lucky.Becase he tired.Tired of everything.He want that someone for him.And he thought he find.A while ago he thought he find that someone for him.But when he saw the truth, it hit him hard.Really hard.That person wasn't his someone.Jiyong can say that now but at that times he couldn't see.Because he trusted him.Don't get me wrong he didn't love him.Actually he was trying to believe that feeling.He just tried.Tried to love someone.Tried to find his someone.So Jiyong trusted him.Told him about his dreams, feelings.But that was a bad idea.Joon wasn't that someone.He was just trying to close with him and with that he can prove Jiyongs ual orientation.When Jiyong learned that he just laughed.He laughed hard.And Joon cried hard.He felt regretful.It was just a bet between him and his friends. He saw Jiyong at a meeting. ''Did you see him? I'm sure man, he is gay.'' ''What? Are you crazy? He can't be gay, he is an important person.Not like you.You're the one who is gay.'' ''Come on look at his face! He is pretty as .'' he whispered to his friend while looking Jiyong. ''I don't think so..'' ''The only way he is not gay, is that he's actually a woman.'' They laughed. ''You're crazy.He is not----Wait.Wanna have some fun?'' his friend grinned to him. ''You know the answer.'' he smirked. ''If you're sure, prove it..If he is really gay, it is a big deal man.He is really important and successful than us.We can change that.'' And with that Joon proved it.But he wasn't happy.He didn't even tell his friends.He just said he was wrong.Joon wasn't fell in love with Jiyong but he realized that Jiyong was a good person.And when he realized he was really fragile, he regret it.He thought Jiyong was an , you know like the other rich brats.But when he realized he should make fun of someone else.It was too late.Jiyong was broken.They didn't love each other but Jiyong trusted him and that was first.Joon wanted to be with him but it was too late. ***** ''Hyung!! Come here you should eat something!'' Jiyong entered the kitchen and grinned. ''What are you? My wife?'' Seungri rolled his eyes. ''You're the one who is princess.Say good morning to your husband.'' ''WHAT THE-- COME HERE!!'' Seungri began to run. ''Deal!! Remember the deal!!! I can call you whatever I want!! He run to living room, Jiyong was behind of him.He threw himself on couch, grabbed a pillow and covered his face. ''Don't hit me!'' Jiyong smiled.

''Husband? Defending himself with a pillow? Really?'' Seungri glared at him. ''I'm sorry but you're pretty so you don't have a choice.'' ''Pretty?''  ''Come on! Don't you look at the mirror?'' ''You think I'm pretty?'' Jiyong grinned and sat down to his side, began come close to Seungri. ''What is this? I guess...My princess is back!'' he laughed but when he realized Jiyong wasn't laughing and still too close, he looked to him. ''Ji? What's wrong? I though--'' ''I asked a question.'' ''Okay...Yes you're pretty.'' he smiled and got up, headed to kitchen. ''Actually, I like your hair colour.It's suits you.'' Jiyong followed him. ''Like a princess right?'' He rolled his eyes, and they sat at the table.Seungri looked him seriously. ''When I call you that, why are you like this? I think it's not bad.I'm saying this to you because i like it.But if you hate that much...I mean come on, everyone wants to be a princess.'' he chuckled and Jiyong confused.Because he thought Seungri was only make fun of him. ''What are you talking about?'' He looked to Seungri with big eyes and Seungri chuckled again.He pointed Jiyongs face. ''See? I'm saying this! You're cute.'' Jiyong couldn't help but smile.

 

**** When they were in the company Jiyong began to work and Seungri shocked when he saw Dami. ''Omg noona!!! I'm so sorry!! I swear I was---- I forgot to call you!'' Dami glared at him and sat on the chair. ''Okay calm down and tell me what's happpening.'' Seungri sighed and told her everything.She was happy because of their closeness Seungri noticed that but somehow she looked sad. ''I need to go now.See you later.'' She is weird. What's wrong with her? **** ''How are you hyung? Feeling better?'' Seungri entered to his office. ''Yes, I'm fine.I just...My head--'' ''Yeah, I know, here.'' Seungri put a glass of water and pills on the table.Jiyong smiled.Seungri expected a scolding but Jiyong just smiled and drank the water.Seungri stared at him.He was really beautiful.Orange was perfect for his pretty face.He was just...looking so pure.

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are. Seungri thought. ''Why are you staring?'' ''You're so pretty.'' Seungri said and sat on the chair. Jiyong chuckled. ''Stop saying that.'' ''You asked.'' Jiyong smiled and rested his cheek on his hand on the table. ''Of course I'm pretty.'' When Seungri laughed he continued. ''You're in front of a princess.So...behave.''  Seungri couldn't stop smiling. ''Omg I'm so sorry please forgive me...'' Seungri got up from his seat and went to his side. ''I need to be sure of my princess health.So, can i touch?'' Jiyong ignored his question.He was curious.Actually he liked that feeling.I mean whatever he said to younger, he didn't leave his side.Somehow he was feeling good with him.He was...different.So he let it. ''Can I ask you something?'' Jiyong asked, suddenly his expression changed. ''Of course.'' Seungri was standing in front of him. ''Why are you doing this? I mean..You don't have to, you know..'' ''I think this is your problem.'' ''What?'' ''Thinking.Too much thinking.Actually, I don't know the reason, but i don't need it.I want to do it so...Don't think too much hyung.It's not good.'' Seungri put his hands on his forehead. ''Finally...You're fine.Princess is s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter