Mine.

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Are you sure? That's my game, you know.''
Jiyong looked to others eyes.Youngers hands was around of him lips almost touching.Seungri pushed him against the wall.
''Try me.''
''Okay then...Rule 1: No touching.'' he said while pulling himself from Seungri.
''I'm not playing.''
''Yes, you are.'' Jiyong grinned, took youngers hands and leed him to living room.
''You're touching me.'' Seungri smiled and sat beside him.
''Ha-ha so funny.'' Jiyong tried to pull his hands but Seungri held them more tightly.
''We're not playing now, right?'' he smiled to other. ''So...No touching? Really? We can't play.''
''Why?''
''Because I'm new in this -whatever-I-cant-describe thing and I wanna touch you.Always.''
''Are you scared?'' Jiyong smirked.
''You are provoking me.'' 
''So, what?''
''Fine, I'm in.''
''No touching, no kissing.''
''Till when?''
''Till someone lose.''
''You're gonna lose.'' Seungri pulled his hands from him, crossed his legs.
''I don't think--''
''What's the prize?'' Jiyong smiled to his question.
''What do you want?''
''Can I choose?''
''Yeah, tell me.''
''Hmmm...Okay then..If I win, you will wear what I want.For a day.''
''No way.''
''Why?'' Seungri giggled.
''Do you think I don't know you? You will dress me up like a princess.''
''What? I didn't think that..But actually...It is a good idea hyung.''
''I said no.''
''Are you scared?''
''You're provoking me?''
''So, what?'' Seungri grinned.
''FINE!''
''What if I lose?''
''I will think about it.'' Jiyong smirked.
''Fine.I don't care because I will win.''

******

''Good morning Seungri, how it's going?'' Chaerin came to his side.
''Good morning.'' he said smiling, Chae sat down on the chair and glared to him.
''Oh, I'm fine--''
''I'm not asking that.I mean what about the MakeJiyongHappy plan?''
''It's---- It's going well.'' Seungri gulped.It isn't just a plan now...
''What's wrong with you?''
''Nothing.''
''Just say it.'' 
''I'm fine---''
''Whatever.You can tell anytime okay? Now..Let's have some fun.'' she grinned.
''What?''
She ignored him and entered to Jiyongs room.
''Hi Jiyong, can I take Seungri for lunch?''
Seungri followed her quickly.
''You can't.''
''Ji she didn't even tell me-- Wait what? What do you mean I can't.''
''Ji? You said Ji right? Omg who is Ji?'' Chae was enjoying the scene.
''Because you can't.'' Jiyong ignored her.
''But why?''
''I said no Ri.''
''RI? SERIOUSLY GUYS??''
''Shut up.'' they said at the same time and she closed , surprised.
''Just give me a good reason.Why not?'' 
Jiyong put his pen to table, sighed and looked him.
''Because we're gonna eat together.''
''Who said that? You didn't ask me.''
''Ri--''
''You know what? I'm not hungry.You guys can eat together.'' Seungri said and leaved the room.Chae was still giggling, Jiyong sighed.
''Thanks Chaerin.'' Jiyong glared to her.
''I guess I should go...'' she said and went to her own office, still giggling.
Seungri waited but Jiyong didn't go anywhere.He couldn't stand it and ordered something for him.
''Here.'' He quickly put the meals on the table and turned for leaving.
''I didn't want it.''
''But you should eat.So, bye.''
''If you are not eating, I'm not eating.''
Seungri sighed and turned to him.
''Just eat it.''
''No.''
''I don't wanna eat with you.''
''Why?''
''You know the reason.''
''I didn't do anything wrong.'' he said while crossing his arms.
''Oh really? What about the you-cant-go thing?''
Jiyong didn't answered, he got up from his seat and closed the distance between them.Seungri didn't move, just stood there and looked his eyes.
''I want to touch you right now?'' Jiyong said, their nose was always touching.
''But i don't.''
''Look, I'm not sorry for it okay?''
''It's not-- You don't understand.Forget it.'' he said and leaved Jiyong there.
They didn't talk until the evening.Seungri was so angry and Jiyong just couldn't get the reason.
''Can I go home? My job is done.'' Seungri entered to his office, Jiyong sighed and looked him.
''Yes you can and I'm sorry.I didn't know that you want to go with her that much.''
''What are you talking about? You still don't get it?''
''What?''
''I didn't want to go with her.She didn't even ask me.I was about to say no  but you...I mean you thin I will go with her? Can't you see how much i like you?''
''I'm sorry..I-- just-- damn.'' he ruffled his hair.
''I just can't help it.I want to keep you for myself.I'm starting to like you so ing much and I can't help it.''
''If you like me, you should trust me.'' Seungri said and slammed the door.

******

''Kwon Jiyong? Your boss?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter