Sad Ending

I Keep My Promise

So because no one want to help me. I decided to not make a sequel. But i make a sad ending ver. Sorry i know you want a happy ending. But I just want to add some sad ending. So if you think happy ending is better don't read this sad ending. hehehe.^^ SO here we go. 

=========================

This story us begin when Yoseob hear about news and run out from his house.

Yoseob POV.

I just ran as fast as i can. I can't believe if they lying to me. Why they didn't tell me anything. I run until my leg give up. So i went to near park. I sit on the bench and try to catch my breath. When i'm trying catch my breath i see someone sit on some coffee shop near the park and he seems familiar to me. I squinted my eyes and my eyes widened. There he is. Sitting on the coffee shop. He's Yoon Doojoon. Someone who i waiting for long time. Someone I love for long time. i think i want to run to him to say i miss him so much. But my think is interrupted when i see a girl come to sit accros him. She seems really gorgeus. Her hair is long and black. Her body is perfect. He smiles so warm to her. The smile which i wait for a long time. I really miss that smile. But he give that smile to another person. I can see that girl change her sit to sit beside him. She hug him and kiss him on the cheek. My heart sank when I see them. I feel my tears flowing down again. I can't tell how much I crying. He smile to her really warmly. Why? Why you give her that smile? Why you give her the smile which you give to me? I thought. And he looking out to window and he seems notice me, and his eyes widened. I just froze on my spot. He ran out from the coffee. But before he out from the coffee shop i've ran ahead. He calls my name but i don't want to stop. I just run and i don't notice a car speeding toward me and hit me. i can hear Doojoon call my name and he kneel down beside me.

"D-Doojoon, y-you c-comeback?" I ask him shttured. I can heal my eyelids began heavy. But I want to see him last tine and say I miss you to him for last time.

"Yes Seobie. I'm back. Please hold on the ambulance will arrive for a minute. Please don't leave me." he said to me and began to cry.

"D-Don't cry J-Joonie. I-I miss y-you smile.C-can you give me you smile f-for last time?" I said smiling weakly to him.

"How can I smile when you dying? No.. Plese don't say that Seobie. You must be strong. Please don't say that." he hug me/

"P-please Doojoon, C-Can you? I said to him my eyelids became so heavy. He gave me a same smile. A same smile he give me with a smile he give to the girl. A warm smile.

"T-Thank You J-Joonie. I m-miss y-you so much." I said to him.

"I miss you too Seobie Please hold on. Don't leave me." He began to cry. I wiped his tears and smile to him.

"Joonie d- don't cry. B-be happy, Okay? P-Promise me?" 

"Noo.. how can I be happy if you dying like this?" 

Now.  My eyelids really became so heavy. I just want to close it so i say to him for my last tmie.

"P-Please J-Joonie. P-Promise?" 

"I promise. I promise."

"T-Thank You." After say that words I out.

 

Noone POV

The ambulance arrive after a minute pass. 

(at hospital)

Doojoon waiting in front of Emergency room. He pray for Yoseob's safe. After a minute Junhyung, Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon arrive at hospital and rush to him. 

"how's he?" Hyunseung ask Doojoon

"He's still in there." Doojoon said.

"How could this happen?" Junhyung ask

"He see me with HyunA. And he ran. He see when she kiss me." Doojoon said.

"Who's she? Of course he will run. Because you being kiss by someone else." Kikwang said a bit angry

"She's my little cousin. I tell her about my problem he just try to cheer me up."

"I think he's misunderstand. Because he doesn't know her." Dongwoon said.

After a minute has passed, finally the doctor is coming out from room with sad expression.

"Are you guys friend's of Yoseob-shi?" Doctor ask them.

"Yes, yes how's he?" Hyunseung ask with worry face.

"I'm sorry but we try our best for safe him. He lost a lot of blood. He can't be safe. We're really sorry." Doctor said and shaking his head.

"No.. NO!!! You must safe him. You're a doctor. Please safe him. SAFE HIM!! Doojoon yelled at doctor and grab his coat and shake him.

"Doojoon, calm down." said Junhyung trying to pull Doojoon off from Doctor.

"Please.. please safe him." Doojoon said softly for this time.

"We're really sorry." Doctor said for the last time and patted the boys shoulder softly before walk away.

Doojoon rushed to get in the room and see Yoseob's body. He kneels down beside him and grab his cold hand. And kiss it.

"Please Seobie wake up. I haven't say how much i miss you. I'm sorry for not telling you if i'm comeback. Please Seobie.. Wake up now. Don't leave me please." Doojoon said and cry loudly. He Yoseob's pale face. And kiss his forehead.

"i promise to never break my promise for wice. I promise I'll live happily. I promise." Doojoon said and kiss Yoseob's forehead and cheek.

======================================================

So what do you think with this sad ending? I'm sorry or make Yoseob die. broken heart

Okay my work finish.

So leave your comment and subscribe heart