Tell Him Now

I Keep My Promise

Junhyung POV

Me and Dongwoon go to Doojoon's place. I knocked the door and Doojoon open it. He invite us to in.

"So, what do you want to talk about? he ask.

"I want to tell you something." I said 

"Hmmm... What is it?" he said smiling

"Hyung, we want to tell you about Seobie hyung." said Dongwoon.

Suddenly Doojoon's face turned anxiously. I knew it. He worry about Yoseob.

"What do you want to tell? he ask us. He observed us.

"Actually i want to ask you a permission to tell Seobie about you." I said to him leaned back to couch.

"What? No.. I'm not ready. I don't want to meet him now." he said looking down

"You can't always hide, Doojoon-ah. He's miss you so much," I said to him.

"But.... *sigh* I don't know. I just.. I'm just not ready to meet him." he said 

"You know Doojoon, his life became miserable without you," 

"I know. But I don't want to meet him."

"Why are you so stubborn hyung?" Dongwoon said his voice is rising. I try to calm him down. But he is really exploded right now.

"You know hyung, he almost being in school. Because he always reject Lee Joon, a kingka's in our school. He rejevt him because of you. And because of that he almost being ." Dongwoon said with anger face. 

I looked up to Doojoon. He seems shock too. I sighed.

"Yeah Doojoon he almost being . And he crying until he fall asleep." I said look at him in the eyes. "Why you so stubborn? You still want to hide after you know what happened to him?" Doojoon just keep silend he looking to the ground. "Seriously Doojoon tell him now, tell him that you're back. Cheer him up. He need you now." 

"I... I really don't know. I just don't want he see me like this. Like a loser." he said still looking to the ground. Sigh . This man is really stubborn.

"SO WHAT HYUNG? HE NEED YOU NOW... HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK LIKE A LOSER.. ACTUALLY YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE A LOSER. BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY HIDE FROM HIM." shouted Dongwoon. I'm really shocked. This is my first time I see him angry. 

"FINE, IF YOU DON"T TELL HIM. I WILL TELL HIM NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. IT'S FINAL I'LL TELL HIM TOMMOROW." shouted Dongwoon and stromed out of the house. 

"Junhyung-ah can you stop him?" Doojoon ask me with pleaded face.

"I'm sorry Doojoon, but i approve with Dongwoon, you must tell him." i said and stood up, i walked away leave Doojoon dumbfounded. Sigh. You should think about this Doojoon. I walked back to my house.

===========================================

I update again. So what do you think? 

I know my bad grammar is so bad. But I hope you enjoy this short update.

 

So What do you think? Will Doojoon tell Seobie if he's back? What Yoseob's reaction?  
Found it in the next chapter.

Comment and Sunscribe