Happy Ending

I Keep My Promise

Yoseob POV

I wake up with a dizzy head. I cry to much yesterday. Sigh. I cant't forget about yesterday. I really scared. I hug my knees and buried my face. I want to crying again. I'm still worried with all my thougs. What if they said is true. What if Doojoonie never comeback again? Doojoonie where are you? Are you really never comeback again? Now i'm really cry. 

My bedroom's door open and Seungie hyung come in. When he see me crying he became worried.

"Seobie. Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Where are you hurt? He asked me with worried face.

"Yes, i'm hurt Seungie hyung. I'm really hurt." i said.

"Where? Let me see it. Where--" I cut him off.

"My heart. My heart is so hurt Seungie hyung." I said sobbed. "My heart is hurt if i thinking about Doojoon, and now i have so many thought, what if doojoon never comeback again? I really hurt to thun about it." i cry.

"*sigh* Seobie.. actualy i want to tell you abou this." he said looking at me and wiped my tears.

"What is it?" 

"We talk in the living room. Come on." he grabbed my hand and drag me to living room. And i see Kikwang with Dongwoon and Junhyung. Wow so many guest in the morning.

"Morning Seobie" said kikwang give me his eye smile. He's so cute.

"Morning Kwangie." I said. And we sit down."So.... w-what do you want to tell me?" i ask them. I have a bad feeling about this. My heartbeat ii beating faster than usual.

"Actually Seobie... Doojoon is back now." junhyung said to me and sit beside Hyunseung.

My eyes widened. He's back? When? Why he didn't tell me anything about this? 

"W-when?" i said  shuttered.

"2 years ago" Dongwoon said with guilty face. 

"Sorry Seobie, we hide everything about him." junhyung said with same expression with Dongwoon

What?2 years ago? But... How? I really confused now. So they hide about this for 2 years? They hide it from me for 2 years. They don't know how long i wait for him. How much I cry for him because i thinking about him. And now i just heard they say he back 2 years ago. I'm feel dissapointed with them. I feel angry with them

" I'm sorry Seobie. Let me ex---." Junhyung said but I cut him off.

" YOU GUYS LIE TO ME? I ALWAYS ASK YOU IF HE TELL YOU HOW IS HE. IF HE GIVE YOU ALL A NEWS. AND YOU GUYS JUST TELL ME YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. AND NOW YOU JUST SAID HE'S BACK 2 YEARS AGO? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I yelled to them. I can see their face is full of guilty expression. I really dissapointed with them. I stomed out from my house. I can hear they call my name. But i just ignored them. 

I ran as fast as I can. Suddenly i feel a grip in my wrist. I being turned around and my eyes widened. Now, i face to face with him. With someone i'm really love. With Doojoon. He hug me tightly. I just froze in my spot. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry Seobie. " he said to me 

My tears began to flow. I don't know how much my tears were flowing. Because i crying to much. "Why... WHYYYY? WHY YOU DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING? WHY YOU DON'T TELL ME IF YOU'RE BACK?? WHYYYY?" I yell at him and try to free from his embrace. " LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!!! I yelled and began hitting him on his back. "LET ME GO!LET ME GO!!!" My hands became weak and i can't longger to hit him. "Let me go" i said softly this time. I see Seungie hyung and others run toward us.

"No. This time I don't want to let you go. I miss you so much Seobie. Please forgive me." he said with shacky voice.

"You don't know how long i waiting for you, You don't know how much i cry because i thinking about you. how long I live with suffer because of you. How much i thinking if you really never comeback. How much I miss you. Why.. WHY YOU MUST LIE TO ME?" i yelled to him and began to free from his embrace. But he just hug me tightly and said 'Im sorry' for many times to me. 

"You broke your promise Doojoon. But I keep my promise to you. I hate you Doojoon. I HATE YOU! i'm continue struggled in his embrace but he don't want to let me go. How stubborn he is.

"Yes i know. I broke my promise but i tell you why I broke my promise to you." he said. I don't know what should i do. So I just guve him a chance to explain everything.

"And  that's whant happened to me." he end the story.

I can't belive it. So he don't want to meet me because he don't ready to face me with his condition. Because he life with suffer too. Because his parents died. Now my heart is softened because his story.

" Well.. Forgive me??" he asked me with begged face. I just kept silent ."I know Seonie i broke my promise to not comeback. But you know what. I keep my promise to never forget about you. And i never let this ring release from my finger. So forgive me?"

Sigh." Yeah. I forgive you. We can start over again." i said and smile to him.

"Really? he asked me with widened eyes.

"Yeah. Why? You don't want? I asked him wih my furrow eyebrows.

"No.. no.. I mean yes. Yes I want." He said and hug me.

"Sorry for not telling you Seobie. I'm such a loser." he said to me after he backed away to see my face.

"Yeah. You're such a loser. I said but he smiling to me.

"I'm a loser. But you love me right? he said smirking to me.

I blushed because his word. "Y-yeah, you're right." I said giggling and punch his arm playfully.

He laugh and kiss me on my lips. I miss a kiss from him. And now i feel very happy because of him. When our kiss became hot Junhyung clear his throat. We break the kiss and look to other. Their jaw dropped and Kikwang closed Dongwoon's innocent eyes. I blushed really hard right now. 

"Well i'm happy for you two, but unless can you two kiss in another place?" ask Junhyung

"S-sorry." i said and looked away to hide my blushe face.

"Why? You envy with us because you can't kiss Seungie like us?" Doojoon said to Junhyung smirking and kiss me again.

Junhyung just rolled his eyes and said "whatever" .

"Well hyung congrate for you two." sais Dongwoon to us.

"Thank you Woonie. Sorry for yell at you guys." I said looking down.

"It's okay hyung. We don't mad at you. Indeed you should be angry to us, because we don't tell you anything." said Dongwoon and smile to me. I smile back to him.

"So... Let's get back to home. I want to eat." I said and they nodded their heads and we walked back to home

============================================

THE ENDDD!!! Hahahaha..

SO how is it? *sigh* I'm So stressful because my exam.

And sorry for he wrong grammar.

I add some word in this chapter. Sorry for you all.

Hope you like the ending.

Well. The story is end. So my worke is finieh..

Thank for all your support.

Comment and Subscribe,,,<3