The Truth

I Keep My Promise

Kikwang POV

Me and Dongwoon going to rooftop. So I asked him.

"Why you bring me here woonie?"

" I want to tell you something Kwangie."

" Oh, Ok."

"But with one condition"

"Hmmm.. What is it?"

"Don't tell Seobie hyung about this. Ok??

"Why?" I blink my eyes several times. I'm very confuse. Why I can't tell Seobie bout this?

" Just... Don't tell him, Kay?"

" Hmmm.. Okay. So what is it?"

"I want to tell you about Doojoon hyung."

"Doojoon hyung?" Suddenly my eyes widen. " Is he back?"

"No... I mean.. I mean yes. He is back."

"What? When?" I asked him curious. I'm very shock.

"2 years ago."

"WHATTTT?" I scream.

"Hyung, let me explain everything now" he said while gesturing me to sit back again.
"And low down your voice hyungg."

"ohh.. Sorry..Okay." I said and sit down beside him. "So can you explain now?"

"Okay". he said and hugged me. 
"Actually he just go for 2 month to States, and he comeback because he have a vacation for his school. So his parents and himself decided to comeback to Korea. But in the middle of way to their house they have an accident. They have a car accident. His parents died but Doojoon hyung is survive. After I heard that news I calling Junhyung hyung to come to hospital. And we wait for doctor" he said. I'm actually can't believe it.

(Flashback 2 years ago)

Dongwoon and Junhyung wait for doctor coming out from Emergency room.

After 30 minutes they waiting finally the doctor coming out with nurse beeside him.

"Doctor, how is he?" aske Junhyung with worrie face.

" He's survive. But Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Yoon, they can't be saved. I'm sorry. We  try our best to save them. But we can't." said doctor with guilty expression.

" No.. How's Doojoon?" asked Junhyung

"He's alright. But he lost many blood. So we do transfusion, and now he's alright." said doctor.

"So, can we meet him?" asked Dongwoon

"Yeah, But he is sleep you can wait for him to wake up. Well, I have another patient i have to go."said doctor and he patted Junhyung's and Dongwoon's shoulder softly and give them a warm smile and walked away. Junhyung and Dongwoon bowed politely to him. And they go in to Doojoon's room.

"Hyung, shall we told Yoseob hyung about this?" asked Dongwoon.

"I don't know." Junhyung sighed.

After 15 minutes in silence they hear a groan. They rushed to Doojoon's side and see that Doojoon is wake up.

"Doojoon, are you alright?" asked Junhyung

"Uhh.. Where am I?" asked Doojoon while holding his head.

"You're in the hospital hyung." said Dongwoon.

"Why could I be here?Ouchh.. My head." Doojoon hold his head.

"Lie down Doojoon, you had a car accident."said Junhyung and push Dojoon gently till he lied down.

"What? car accident? Where's my parents now?" asked Doojoon while his eyes search for his parents.

Dongwoon and Junhyung looko each other. And Junhyung decided to tell Doojoon about everything, about his parents."

"Noo... You must be a lie. I can't believe it." said Doojoon. He try to get up. But failed because his head was dizzy. Junhyung try to help him. But Doojoon just ignored him. He just want to meet his parents. 

Dongwoon call the doctor and soon the doctor come in and inject the sedative to Doojoon, So he fall asleep.

After 2 hours. Doojoon wake up again. But now he is calm. He start crying, and Junyung rushed to his side to calm his bestfriend. 

"Why? Why did  this have to happen to me?" asked Doojoon. His crying loudly.

"WHYYYY?" he shouted.

"Calm down Doojoon, calm down. I know is hard but you must strong. Okay?" said Junhyung trying to calm his bestfriend.

"I'll call Yoseob hyung now." said Dongwoon. He grab his phone ready to call Yoseob. But Doojoon stopped him.

"Don't... Don't tell him if i back." said Doojoon. He grab Dongwoon's wrist.

"Why hyung? He should know." 

"No. I just don't wanna he see me like this. Please. Can you two didn't tell him? can you? Please." begged Doojoon.

Dongwoon and Junhyung can only agree with their friend's decision.

Since that, Junhyung and Dongwoon never told anyone that Doojoon's back and they never told anyone where Doojoon's live now. They just shut their mouth to anybody if there is talk about Doojoon.

(Flashback end)

"So that's what really happened." Dongwoon said 

I just let my jaw drop. And my eyes widened.

Dongwoon chuckle. "Hyung~ if you kept open your mouth like that, flies can get into your mouth." he said. I pout my lips. And he laughed and kiss my lips.

"So, you promise not to tell Yoseob hyung abou this?" he asked me with curiousty eyes.

"Ehmm. I  promise." i said and show him my eyes smile.

"You'reee sooooo cuteeee hyunggg." he said and pinching my cheeks.

"It's hurt" I said rubbing my swollen cheeks.

"Sorry" he said and chuckling

End Kikwang POV

 

Hyunseung POV

I don't believe  what i heard just now. So Doojoon decided to not meet with Seobie because his condition. Aigoo.. It's so complicated.

"So Hyunseung, dont tell Seobie, okay? asked Junhyung with his arm slung around my shoulder.

"okay. I wion't tell him." I said smiling.

"Good" he said smiling and kiss me.

===============================

update.. Sorry my grammar is really bad in here. I really sorry. This my last update.

Maybe tommorow i'll update.

But i hope you enjoyed it... <3

Comment and Subscribe